Been writing songs

Great sound! You guys (or is it just you?) remind me (I always have to do comparisons.. I can't help it) of early Metallica (which I like much better than everything after 'and justice for all') or Pantera or Megadeth.

I listened to the first half dozen songs. You are definitely missing one very important thing........ Vocals!!

Thanks. It's just me. I play guitar and bass, and use drum loops for the drums.

Vocals.. eh. That means i'd have to take the time to write lyrics. :smiley:

Honestly, I love listening to your stuff. I love guitar solo's. Even though I can't play the guitar whatsoever, I love it. However, I do rock at Guitar Hero.

deathmetal said:
Thanks. It's just me. I play guitar and bass, and use drum loops for the drums.

Vocals.. eh. That means i'd have to take the time to write lyrics. :smiley:

I wondered where/who did your drums Death. Is that Drums on Demand?

Yo Death ...LOL.. that betamonkey is funny. Thanks for the links though

You know; I had no clue about 'Hosting' and found out about just yesterday eve by ping-ponging around from blog sites and using search engines for "posting+music files" etc. I ended up at MediaMax and decided on a whim just to try it.

I had no clue how streaming & linking files that big to a media player like the one on your page was done.

So thats how thats done eh? Very cool and very interesting. That may just open up a whole new door of interest thing for me. I think i'd like to check any music related Blogs and see what folk are doing that way. Google has a free Blogger etc.

deathmetal said:
Made a new song called Death Machine. My first try at industrial metal, lots of effects and stuff.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=137135&songID=4484127

ummm... you frighten me.

J/k :smiley:

you know what i really like about that one? There is what seems to be an odd out of place ill timed chord you're hitting in like; the last beat of the first measure of that main riff that for some reason kicks some ass.

It keeps your ears on its toes because it seems like you can't tell when you're going to hit it so it has the affect of always being kinda like a little surprise slap. A very nice touch there.

Thanks. I tried going for a mechanical sound with those riffs. Like the sound of a large machine running.

Fear Factory was a large influence on that song.

Back