Beginning again

AHHH! That cliffy was plain EBIL, Clammy, plain ebil I tell you... What the heck is Vaughnie going to do? :cry:

If I were Vaughn, I'd pick...

:Ponder:

Uh... Um... REVENGE! :woot: I mean um... Justice? Gah, I don't know. I guess if she were dead, there'd be less of a chance that she'll break out of prison to sabotage Syd and Vaughn's relationship... But... OH GOD! Just go with revenge! :woot: *jumps up and down* I want to see her DIE! (As sadistic as that is, lol)

DIE, Lauren, DIEEEEE!

*charges at Lauren with a spade*
*hits her over the head*

I wish... :blush:

Anyway, fantastical update, Clammy! I'm glad Beginning Again is back too! :D

Cai
x

Sorry I am late to read this but it was great, very exciting. At least Sark is dead. Now I hope Vaughn can get Lauren and back safely to Syd.
Thanks for the PM.

Im gonna get around to reading it all this weekend.Im in a reading mood hahaha not love mood but haha its all good I guess.

Looks good tho

love u,sciiiiiiiiiiii

-ur jo

Holaa!!! I'm from Argentina, My name is NAtacha, well i just wanted to say that i love this fan fic, i red it before on the allies site and i really wanted to know what happend with Michael.
Then i came here to find another fan fic to read and i found this one so i read it all over again.
I really hope u'll update soon.
Well i have to go to work :angry:

By the way i been trying to enter to the allies site but when i choose one of the stories is like there is nothing to read. SOmeone knows about that or is just a problem from my computer? :thinking:

WEll see u all :woot: :rolleyes:

Back