Beginnings (Alias Clifhanger Game)

Alias Fiction Writers,

This is where the story begins, give readers a clifhanger they won't forget.

The rules are:

1. No full stories at once. (each story post should leave us hanging till the next)

2. No smut (the introduction of sex we can take, but the full blown this went here and she did that ain't necessary. No NC-17)

3. If there are going to be long blocks of time between your work, let the readers know.

Not many rules but keep it fairly clean (this is supposed to be TV world) each week we'll read the posts and declare a winner based on:

1. The Clifhanger
2. Believeability of Characters
3. Plot Twists
4. How Well the plot fits into the Alias world (no uber)

First Judging will begin soon so...
post post post

Nadia woke up to fire at the back of her neck, just above her spine, she graoned in agony

as she tried to regain her vision.

"Calm down little one you've had a rough recovery, but thanks to me you'll do just fine."

Anna Espinosa looked down into confused blazing eyes and gave the most sickeningly sardonic

smile she could muster.

"I love the confusion and fire in your eyes, and while I do wish to tame some of that, now is

not the time." Anna reached for the sryinge lying near the bed and filled it with a strange green

solution, Nadia's eyes grew large with fear and she began to tremble,

"Don't worry little one, this is not the solution you are familar with, but I cannot say you won't

feel similar effects." she inject the liquid into the IV and Nadia's eyes grew heavy too exhausted

and hoarse to fight she slowly weakened and fell asleep.

"So I've kept my part of the agreement, she's stable, I'm just waiting for betrayal. You have

nothing to gain here, so why do it." Anna seemed to be speaking to herself until Jack entered the

room.

"I'll worry about what there is to be gained, you've kept your promise and now I keep mine."

Jack handed Anna two death certificates.

To Be Continued...

sd6452 said:
Wow, that was really good!!  You should write a full story on that. (n) ^_^
[post="1459297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks if you like this you can check out my full length story "Full Circle" I actually haven't figured out how to link yet but it's under the title Full Circle (go figure). Yeah, just check it out and post me to let me know how you think it's going or any input good or bad. Also if you know anyone who writes get em' in on this I enjoy a good clifhanger!

Weiss paced the sterile hospital floor, his shoes making a gentle clicking against white linoleum.

Nadia had been in surgery for hours, Weiss was getting worried, he walked to the nurses' station

then turned away. 'Asking will only annoy them, they don't know how long it's going to be.' He

told himself, repeating it like a mantra.

"Agent Weiss?" a preety nurse called him from the station, Weiss turned quickly on his heel and

rushed to the desk.

"Yes, can I see her?" He looked anxiously in her eyes for an answer he knew she didn't have,

she smiled sweetly and stood.

"Actually, the doctor would like a word with you he's in the conference room in down the hall, she

pointed, first room on the left."

Weiss walked down the wide hallway, everything seem to slow, his stomach clenched as he

opened the door.

"Agent Weiss," a young looking doctor stepped quickly to shake his hand. Weiss felt the tremble

in his voice and began to visibly shake.

"Doctor Centers," the short sandy haired doctor offered him a seat.

"I'm so sorry Agent Weiss, the damage to Nadia brain was too severe to treat successfully..."

Jack waited in a nearby room and spoke quietly to Agent Centers through a earbud "The water

from the ball alters the frontal right lobe which controls the personality. Without it she would only

be a ghost of the person you remember. In these types of situations, the outcome of the agents

medical situation is left up to the agency...They asked me to pull all sedative dependancy, Nadia

was comatose for a few hours, we thought she'd pull through but her breathing never stabilized."

Jack spoke gruffly through the earpiece.

"Agent Centers, don't make up anything that's unecessary, Weiss will investigate and I don't want

any mistakes."

Agent Centers watched as Weiss' expression changed from anger to devistation, he felt it time for

an exit.

"Again, Agent Weiss I apologize, if there was anything I could've done I would have. It was out of

my hands."

Weiss head sagged forward as tears dripped on his suit, he cried outwardly but inside he could

only think of one thing

Vengeance.

AntiAliased said:
Thanks if you like this you can check out my full length story "Full Circle" I actually haven't figured out how to link yet but it's under the title Full Circle (go figure). Yeah, just check it out and post me to let me know how you think it's going or any input good or bad. Also if you know anyone who writes get em' in on this I enjoy a good clifhanger!
[post="1460425"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sure! I'll go look for it now. For the link you just copy and paste it. You can use that http:// button as well.

Anna hovered behind Nadia and leaned in close moving her hair and inspecting her neck

"Not here? Not possible," Anna took vile of clear liquid and loaded a clean syringe, and injected it

slowly into Nadia's vein. The small medical-sterile room was thick with the smell of alcohol and

chilly for the sake of containing supplies. Anna watched as Nadia's eyes snapped open and a

scream tore through her throat, the eye of Rambaldi burned green through the skin of her neck

and her eyes were rimmed in emerald.

"That's right little one, don't try to fight it, relax into to the pain," Nadia screamed in rage and

pulled her bindings.

"I...won't..." Anna’s thick accent cooed cruelly in her ear,

"Accept the fact that your dear sister and mother ran out on you. That while you were suffering

inside your own body innocent sweet Sydney was on honeymoon and mommy was on holiday.

I'm the one that saved you Nadia, and right now I'm offering you power beyond even the visions

you've experienced. I giving you a chance to be greater than Irina or Sydney could ever hope

to..." Anna didn't finish, her throat locked firmly in Nadia’s palm. Anna grabbed her wrists, and

scratched up her arms to no avail. Nadia had broken the bindings of the medical chair and held

Anna’s throat with only one hand eyes still glowing,

“Did you think you could control the greatest power the world will ever know?” Nadia voice was

deep trance-like, and gaze was far-away, her body jerked violently then stopped awkwardly.

“You have enslaved yourself for the rest of your days, you will answer to me your master.” She

released Anna’s throat and she fell to the ground gasping,

“Yes, master.”

To Be Continued...

Ooh cool Nadia's evil!! That was intense. Is Anna really working for Nadia now? Nah I think she has something planned. Hmm.

I do hope you continue the story, but I doubt you will since you have encouragement from an audience of like... one. :( Not many people venture in to the general section as much as te romance. :lol: :rolleyes:

I wanna know what happens! :P *puts link in sig* :thinking:

continue? :angelic:

ETA: I just noticed this thread was a game and not a story. :doh: *unputs link* :lol:

sd6452 said:
Ooh cool Nadia's evil!!  That was intense.  Is Anna really working for Nadia now?  Nah I think she has something planned.  Hmm.

I do hope you continue the story, but I doubt you will since you have encouragement from an audience of like... one. :(  Not many people venture in to the general section as much as te romance. :lol: :rolleyes: 

I wanna know what happens! :P *puts link in sig* :thinking:

continue? :angelic:

ETA:  I just noticed this thread was a game and not a story. :doh:  *unputs link* :lol:
[post="1479653"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah its supposed to be a game :( but, sadly I'm playing by myself. I will keep posting though, I've found that an audience of one still has the word audience in it.
So as long as there is one person reading I'll keep writing.

Defender of Ignored Writers
-Just

Weiss didn't go to the funeral, 'Sydney and Jack standing there like they cared. Where were they?' Four months had went by, his health was fading. Weiss had lost close to twenty-five pounds, his job, and his love. It was time to begin Nadia's revenge on the CIA and more importantly Director Chase.
He hit the gym hard and often, lifting weights, increasing stamina, anything to hone his skills. Months went by and the day came when Weiss was ready, he headed to Buenos Aries. The bar called Casa was small and smelled of stale beer and vomit. Weiss unfastened the second button on his black shirt, the was heat causing a pain in his stomach and a tightness in his chest.
He sat on the only available stool and ordered a drink,
"You've lost weight." a voice commented behind him
"And patience, why did you call me here?" Weiss pulled the scotch to his lips and drank deep, until a slight burn ran through him. It certianly didn't help the heat,
"You want to break the CIA, not possible, you want to help Nadia. That's something that can be arranged," At the sound of Nadia's name Weiss turned toward the voice and pulled his gun faster anyone could ever anticipate.
"How dare you speak her name? DON'T EVER SPEAK HER NAME AGAIN!" He looked around noticing the disturbance he'd caused and leaned in close,
"You weren't there, when she needed you, you weren't there. I was there and Nadia is dead," Weiss pushed his gun to her temple
"And you can join her Irina."

I'm writing the disclaimer after the story so I won't give anything away.
Okay so I'm sure your thinkin "Wow, Weiss is getting really hardcore this doesn't sound like him." and you would be very correct in thinking that but hear me out.
Weiss just lost a beautiful woman whom he loved because the organization that he worked for wouldn't save her (Hint Sydney Danny Hint ;) ) Now back in the day Sydney went pretty crazy, she gave Sloane the hem up in his own office, went on a ballsy mission to Toyko by herself and walked right into SD-6 with a real "what b!tch" attitude. I went the same direction with Weiss, only, this man has a lot more to be angry about
1. These are supposed to be the good guys (CIA)
2. It's not like they couldn't have saved her eventually
3. (This is the big one) WHERE WAS EVERYBODY!
Sydney's out on her honeymoon, Irina just disappears with no help offered to her Rambaldi infected daughter.
Okay I get it the car crash was a very big deal, but they really shouldn't have been in Santa Barbera anyway. If Sydney gave a felgercarb about Nadia she would have been right there with her not sucking face with Ben Aff-- I mean Michael Vart-- I mean Vaughn. And since they didn't say "Three months later" or anything, that's what I'm takin it as. That's why I'm... I mean Weiss is pissed off

Moaner of All Things Piss-Like
-Just

Thanks for the PM. You didn't really need to explain, I actually understood. I did think it was weird how everyone left Nadia. Everyone, but Sloane. Sloane visited her! I didn't know Weiss was that in love. Poor Weiss. (n) Weiss working out reminds me of the boxing Vaughn. :thinking: :blush:

Nadia ears rang loud and her eyes slammed shut, she fell to the floor and covered her ears, but the ringing was coming from inside. When the noise hit blinding porportions Nadia beat against the white walls surrounding her.
"STOP!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, the noise almost melding with her screams then instantly becoming slience.
Nadia stood and looked for a door or window, but found nothing,
"There is no way out once you've become me, but you can be free." Nadia backed to a corner and frantically searched for the source of sound, the light in the room bounced off the white walls and painfully into her eyes.
"You control more than you know, your freedom, even the light in this room. You stopped the ringing now stop the LIGHTS!
The room went dark and unfamiliar as she looked around her, Nadia realized she wasn't in the white room anymore. Directly in front of her was a wall safe to which she held the alarm, and directly behind her were the flashing lights of the British police. Nadia ran through the door directly in front but recieved a blow to the chest as she pushed open the perfectly round door.
Nadia heard her back hitting the hardwood floor, but she never felt it, an unexpected anger rose up in her as she lifted herself from the floor. Nadia's voice became errie and foreign to her ears, as she looked up to the figure in the doorway.
"I told you not to come for me..."

Whoa, I don't know what's real anymore! :heh: Do I see an upcoming fight? :D I wonder what that voice talking to Nadia was. Or maybe I already know, but my head is too messed up to recall. :confused:

Irina pulled Weiss' wrist and pressed the barrel against her own head,
"You think[ for one second I haven't tried everything in my power to save Nadia you might as well pull that trigger. I know you won't though, I know where Nadia is and I'm sure you want to hear what I have to say."
Weiss lowered his gun and quickly realized that none of the bar's patrons were paying the least bit of attention.
"Why should I trust you, you've hurt and lied to my friends and let's not forget you shot me in the neck." Weiss's eyes were lit with a new fire and his tounge as sharp as ever.
"Now in my defense I didn't know you when I shot you in the neck, not to[ say I wouldn't have done it anyway." Weiss's eyes turned to slits and as he grabbed a beer from the bar.
"So I don't understand Nadia is alive?" forty-minutes and three beers later Irina and Weiss were alone in a near-by office space Irina rented.
"Yes she is alive but she is fighting for control of her body. In order to possibly save Nadia, Jack gave her to Anna Espinosa, along with an agreement to fake each of their deaths." Irina opened a safe under the floorboards and pulled out three passports,
"Nadia will be in Tokyo, searching for a missing piece to the Rambaldi puzzle. She won't be the Nadia you knew, and she can't control what she's become. Bring her home in one piece, I can't go with you yet but Jack and I will be in contact."
Weiss's eyes darted back and forth.
"What has she become Irina?"
Irina stayed silent and took a step forward,
"She has become the Seer, an entity Rambaldi spoke of in an earlier prophecy. The liquid she was injected with as a child and the water from the Muller Device has created a walking weapon of destruction."

"I told you not to come for me" Nadia's voice was distant, a passenger in her own body she watched as a lean form entered the room,
"I'm sorry Nadia, I can't let you go any further,I need that encryption key. You won't leave this room until I have it." Nadia struggled to her feet her chest burning with every move, Nadia moved forward the pain lessening with e ach step.
"You think you can take this from me? Please try, I would enjoy killing you." The form kicked smoothly for her head a maneuver she was very famaliar with, she moved only slightly allowing space to grab the offending leg and twist it inward a rewarding scream accompanying the sickening crack of the bone, Nadia smiled but inwardly screamed.
“Sydney Sydney Sydney, how the mighty have fallen. I must admit I didn’t think it was you, thought Anna would be the first to come after me. Oh this is much sweeter,” Nadia leaned over Sydney’s crumpled form and pulled her gun.
“So I guess Jack told you. Then there’s no need to waste time explaining The Seer,” Sydney reached for her gun but Nadia pulled hers faster and didn’t hesitate to put two bullets in her right calf muscle. Sydney screamed body writhing in agony, Nadia just observed coldly, no longer worried about the police.
“You know Sydney it’s funny, I’m not in full control of my body, because that bullet was actually aimed at you heart. I guess your Nadia still has a small amount of control, well, I suppose that will fade with time.” Nadia raised her gun again crouching near Sydney’s head and shoving the gun roughly into her temple,
“I doubt I’ll miss this time.”

Back