Beginnings (Alias Clifhanger Game)

Really really REALLY great story so far! Im gonna try adding a part, but im not sure how good it will be, its my first time for Alias Fan Fics. -_-

"Nadia, don't do this," Sydney whispered, tears stinging her eyes, "this isn't you."

"Im not the same Nadia you knew, dear Sydney. Im a changed woman now that I have been... awakened." Nadia laughed to Sydney, as if it was the funniest thing she had ever said.

"Yeah, you have changed, but your still not in control, are you?" Sydney stared into her sisters eyes. Nadia looked away.

"Of course im in control" It sounded like she was struggling inside, fighting to form a sentence.

"Then do it. Shoot me. Shoot your sister, your own flesh and blood." Sydney was back to whispering, daring her sister to do it. Almost... taunting her.

"You want to die then? Is that it?" Nadia looked down at her, tears forming in her eyes. Sydney could almost hear her sister screaming inside her head to get away from here, to not allow give her a chance to shoot her.

"That proves it then" Sydney half smiled, not taking notice of her sisters question, and instead watching the tears stream down Nadias face.

"No no no no NO!" Nadia screamed as she got up at threw the gun down. She fell to the ground, obviously in pain. But not physical pain, not really.It looked as if she was fighting with herself, and Sydney knew that that was probabily the case. Sydney didn't know what to do. She glanced at the gun, then to her sister. Without another moment of hesitation, she went to her sisters side, managing to kick the gun aside and out of Nadias reach. She bent down beside her crying sister and put an arm on her shoulder.

"Why arn't you getting away, or shooting me? I tried to kill you! I shot you" Nadia asked her, confused. She didn't seem like the same ruthless Nadia that Sydney had see earlier. She was more of the old Nadia. The real Nadia.

"Because. Your my sister." Sydney whispered.

"Well," Nadia stood up and spun around to face her sister,"then your a bigger fool than I thought." She smirked and pulled out a knife. Its blade glinted threateningly at Sydney.

"Nadia, don't do this. You don't want to do this." Sydney gasped

"Actually, I do." Nadia smiled. Her voice said one thing, but her eyes screamed another.

To Be Continued....

Hope you like it! ^_^

Back