Behold My Heart

Good, they're having a friendly date. However, I hope Nadia doesn't find out because then her matchmaker wheels will start spinning.

Chris

ok i have to tell you something
whenever i read the title of this fic something happens

u have to have seen those old movies where there are the men in armour
haha well everytime i think of ur fic i can hear them saying BEHOLD (raise swords) pause. ... MY HEART (bloody pumping heart comes up)
haha just thought id let ya know!!!

haha

Well not the exact idea I had behind it..I was more thinking of look further than what's on the outside, take a look at my heart to see that I'm from flesh and blood just like you :smiley:
Nice idea though ;)

you're crazy :lol:
Here I am trying to give a more sensible and more poetic explanation to the title and you STILL picture someone holding a heart?
Dani dani dani :rolleyes:

Sorry I haven't been replying, my reply muse decided to go on vacation for a little while.

Yay, they are going to have a date.

Chapter 15

By the time it was six o'clock, Michael was feeling slightly nervous about having Sydney over for dinner because suddenly he felt as if he was crossing a line he wasn't allowed to cross.

Sydney on her behalf was nervous too because she slowly felt herself crossing a line, a line of which she wasn't sure how to cross or not to cross.

Ringing his doorbell at a little over six that evening, she was soon met by Michael who was looking very handsome.
Greeting each other by giving a kiss on each other's cheek, she handed him the bottle of red wine she had brought and walked inside.

"You didn't have to do that."
"I wanted to since you're already making dinner."
"Come on in. Dinner's almost ready."
"Can I watch?"
"Sure."
And with that they walked into the kitchen where a magnificent scent filled Sydney's nose.

"This smells amazing. What is it?"
"Well I decided to give my mothers' chicken recipe a try and see if I could pull it off."
"From what it smells like, you were definitely able to pull it off."
And when she tasted it later on, she really had to compliment him.

"This is really good."
"Thank you."
"No seriously, I think I'm going to hire you as my personal chef from now on."
"That can be arranged."
"I'll keep that in mind."
"So Miss Bristow, how is the movie business going?"
"Okay I guess."
"I guess huh, that doesn't sound so positive."
"I know it's just, I guess I'm getting a bit tired from the acting world."
"You are?"
"Yeah."
"So what do you want to do?"
"I'm not sure yet. All I know is that I'm not enjoying my work as much as I should anymore."
"So do you want to quit soon?"
"I think that I'm going to announce it very soon. My agent already knows that I want to stop and we're thinking about announcing it just before the movie comes out so that this was my last one."
"You really thought this over didn't you?"
"Yeah, it's just...I don't enjoy it anymore and I want to start a family without them being exposed to the paparazzi the entire time. I want to live a normal life."
"Then you should do what you think is best."
"Thanks."
"No problem."
"So what do you want in your life?"
"A family just like yourself and I still have to for fill at least one dream that I've been running around with for years."
"And what's that?"
"I want to finish my design for my own house."
"Wow."
"Yeah, it's almost finished. I just have to put in the finishing touches and then it will be put away in the closet until I find someone who I can build it for."
"I'm sure you'll find someone. I mean, how could you not?"
"Meaning?"
"You're smart, funny, handsome, gentle and you're a great person to be around with. So why wouldn't you find someone?"
"Maybe because the person I really want, doesn't know I'm in love with her?"
"Then maybe you should tell her. I'm sure she'll love you too."
"Do you?"
"Do I what?"
"Do you love me?"
"That doesn't matter because you should ask the woman you love."
"I'm asking her now."
And suddenly she was at a loss for words.
"Michael..."
"I love you Syd."
"I...I." And instead of waiting for her answer, he gently kissed her on her lips.
Pulling back slightly to hear her answer, he was disappointed when instead of saying those words back to him, she said she had to go.

EXTRA UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY!!!!

What the hell
Is she high
Drugs are bad
Say no to drugs
Seriously though WHY would you need to leave if MICHAEL VAUGHN said he loves you
You'd have to be insane
he wanted to bloody build them a home my gosh
grrr so glad that you are updatin tomorrow though
we can see syd like apoligise and redeem herself

oh oh and really glad shes leavin the actin buis to start a family

"That doesn't matter because you should ask the woman you love."
"I'm asking her now."

I love those two line 'cause they're so innocent... poor Sydney... I mean that was sooooooo not expected... :blink:

And when a guy like Michael Vaughn tells you that he loves you, you're not meant to run away!!!!!!!!!!! :P :lol:

YAY... update tomorrow :groupwave:

Back