Behold My Heart

Hey everyone :D

Thank you so much for the wonderful replies :smiley:
Oh and angel; I'm not sending out a pm when I update but I do send out a pm when I post a new story so you'll get that pm as of now too ;)

Chapter 18

“ Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Stars in the news. Today’s most important headline is definitely the announcement of famous Hollywood actress Sydney Bristow. Earlier this morning, the actress, who recently ended the shootings for her latest movie called ‘Now and Again’, made a public announcement saying that she resigns from the movie business. Sydney Bristow has made over twenty movies and got several academy awards for them. The actress says it’s time for her to move on and lead a normal life in the hopes that she can start a family of her own. The entire movie world reacts a bit shocked as to her unannounced retirement. A few of her fans are also feeling a bit left out. Let's listen to some reactions on the street.”

And suddenly the television screen was filled with people showing their regrets and while a few people wished her the best, most of the interviewed ones blamed her for all kinds of things and just showed that they didn’t understand the reason as to why she wanted to quit.

And while some were nice, others just used every cursing word they knew.
This of course was very hard to listen to and she broke down completely.

Knowing that there was only one place she could go to, she got in her car and drove towards Michael’s house where she once again broke down as soon as he opened the door and let her in.

“Hey, what happened?”
“They just hate me.”
“Who hates you.”
“Everyone.”
“I don’t hate you, I never could either.”
“It was on the news that I resigned and there were a few people saying these mean words and they started blaming me for all kinds of things.”
“Oh sweetie.”
“It hurts Michael.”
“I know it does but hey, they don’t know you like I do and they can’t see what a great person you are. They will get over it eventually and they’ll find someone else to adore and blame afterwards. But look at what you will have. You’ll have what you wanted and that’s a family.”
“I guess you’re right.”
“Good, now let’s dry your tears because there’s something I want to ask you.”
“Okay what is it?”
“Sydney Bristow, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”
“What?”
“Will you marry me?”
“I thought you said I should dry my tears not cry even more?”

And suddenly she started laughing through her tears.
“I did but you still haven’t answered my question.”
“It’s a yes. A definite yes.”
“Yeah?”
“Uhuh. I’ll marry you.”
“I love you.”
“And I love you.”
“Hey, lets’ keep this a secret until your sister’s wedding in that way we’ll have something extra that day.”
“Deal.”
“Well Ms. Bristow, want to celebrate this?”
“No because it’s Ms. Vaughn from now on.”
“That it is.”
And suddenly she was happy again, happy to be with the man she truly loved.

THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS :( WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW

NO

Do you know what this means

the end is near

i gotta say they decided to marry pretty damn quickly! Then again if it was MV i doubt any selfrespecting chick would be able to say no to that!

this is so freakin great i never want it to end

Hey sweetie,

I know the end is near but hey, that means it's time for another story and Way Back Into Love is a lot longer than this one..I'm planning around 40 chapters for that one and so far, half of it is already written :D

Who needs adoring fans when you're going to have an adoring husband like Michael Vaughn. Sydney will love married life more than being in the movies.

Chris

The fans will get over being mad at her soon. They will find someone else to be mad at in about 2 days.

Yay! He proposed and she said "Yes".
I think they should wait until Nadia and Eric are back from their honeymoon to announce their engagement.

Hey everyone,

Before I can post the last two chapters of this story, I want to thank each of you for being so kind as to come back every time to read and review :hug:
You are one by one awesome people :D

Chapter 19

It was a beautiful day and the temperature was just perfect for a wedding so this of course made the bride and the groom even more happy than they already were.

Nadia and Weiss had decided to keep the wedding ceremony in the local church and have their reception in the Bristow's backyard, which was large enough to have a tent with a walking buffet and enough room to place a dance floor.

The ceremony itself was simple but nonetheless beautiful and even though Jack and Laura had been a bit sceptic about the wedding at the very beginning, they had both melted when they saw how happy their daughter was.

Needless to say that when Jack had to give away his daughter, he wasn't the only one who shed a tear.

As soon as they were Mr. and Ms. Weiss, everyone applauded and followed them to the reception at the garden.

When everyone had arrived, Michael and Sydney were given clearance to give their speech to the newlyweds.

"First of all I want to welcome everyone for coming to this beautiful wedding. Nadia, my wonderful sister, you have blossomed ever since Eric asked you to marry him and even though we were all a bit surprised when you announced you were getting married so soon, we can all see that it was the best thing that has ever happened to the both of you. You are a wonderful couple and I wish you all the luck of the world. You both deserve it. I love you sis."

"Eric, we have known each other for a long time now and if I think back on who you were before Nadia and the man you are now, I can only say that you have definitely changed since you asked Nadia to marry you. You have become more mature and relaxed. You became a man with responsibilities and so far you have done a wonderful job. I hope you'll have a long life together in front of you and may you always be happy. Congratulations!"

And with that they all raised their glass and celebrated the union that Nadia and Eric had just made.
Knowing that now was the perfect moment for Sydney and Michael to announce their own wedding, Michael called out to them.

"I'd like to make another announcement. Sydney and I have decided to get married too."

And then there was even more applauding and both couples knew that they were right where they were supposed to be.

Chapter 20

It was a bit chilly for the time of year that Spring day but when Sydney and Michael were standing with their two-year old son Bryan in front of the house just outside the big and busy city centre of Los Angeles, it felt as if everything just fell in the right place.

Sydney had been able to obtain a position at a local school as an English teacher and after four years of hard work, Michael was finally able to present his own designed house to the people he loved.

"It looks beautiful. I know I am going to love living here."
"You really mean that?"
"Michael, home is where the heart is and my heart is with you so that can't go wrong and on top of that we are able to live your dream. I'm so proud of you."
"I love you Syd."
"I love you too."
"So why don't we go and take a look inside."
"Sounds wonderful."

And as they went to each and every single room in the house, she knew that she would like living there. Every room was designed in a way that it was connected to a bigger part of the house and each room beamed out a peaceful scent.

"You really did a wonderful job."
"Well it took me a few years but it was definitely worth the work and all the sweat."
"I do have one remark to make though."
"And what's that?"
"You know those two work rooms you designed for us to work in?"
"Yeah what about them?"
"I think we should combine them and have only one room."
"But why?"
"Because we need the room for something else."
"Like what?"
"We'll be needing an extra baby room because we're having another baby."
"Really?"
"Uhuh."
"You're the best."

And he showed her by picking her up and spinning her around, and as he put her down again he attacked her with what seemed to be a thousand kisses while thinking that things were getting better and better for them with each passing day that they were together.

THE END

awwwww wow

that was so great
so so so so so great

they are gonna have 2 kinds

so so so cool

i loved it so damn much!

Back