ben affleck

feeling_like_a_spy said:
ben affleck has never really been on my "AHH HE'S SO HOT" list... :thinking: as for his acting, i'm not sure.. i've never really seen his movies before....
Ahhh... How can you live not seeing a Ben Affleck movie? :P

Ok, just saw Gigli, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It actually was ok. It was totally funny in some scenes, and of course, Ben was in it. :love:

I'd say go see it if there's nothing else on you want to see, but maybe wait until cheap night. That's what I did. ;)

I love Armaggedon! That was such a good movie! That one scene where Liv Tyler is touching the screen that her dad was on just makes me tear up everytime.

lenkid said:
I love Armaggedon! That was such a good movie! That one scene where Liv Tyler is touching the screen that her dad was on just makes me tear up everytime.
same here! that is also the last scene to the "I don't wanna miss a thing" video. I love it too!

Caro said:
same here! that is also the last scene to the "I don't wanna miss a thing" video. I love it too!
Yes! That song rocks. I bought that soundtrack like the day it came out. It's so good. I still listen to it all the time.

yes it is, sb lent it to me once. it has some songs by bon jovi too, who i adore. i think it's the one that has "Come together" and "Sweet Emotion", right?

i like ben too butm i agree jlo is sooooooooooooo not good enough! they might break up!!!!!! cuz he was at a strip club and she got mad!

Back