Ben= Evil for Jen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Gartan ended, I was deeply depressed, like hid in my closet for weeks, end of the world type stuff. THEN once I realized that she was with Ben, i grew very angry. I cant help but think he used some evil voodoo magic to lure her away from Vartan! If Alias would cese to exsist w/in the next 2 years, I'm convinced it is because of Ben. Vartan can't stand being around her almost nemore, Affleck is on set all the time making sure he doesnt pull a fast one and such....and that drives Vartan angry. I'm nervous that this season will be strange only b/c all those adorable Syd/Vaughn moments will be ruind b/c in the back of our minds we know it isnt true...i'm just trying to see where everyone else stands. I mean dont get me wrong, i want Jen to be happy b/c i think she is one of the most amazing people on this earth, but serioly, i cant stand Ben.

www.ihatebenaffleck.com is comming soon........

I haven't seen or heard anything indicating that Vartan "can't stand to be around Jen anymore"; people should not make assumptions based on rumors.

Syd_and_Vaughn_LIVE said:
After Gartan ended, I was deeply depressed, like hid in my closet for weeks, end of the world type stuff. THEN once I realized that she was with Ben, i grew very angry. I cant help but think he used some evil voodoo magic to lure her away from Vartan!
dude...seriously...don't you think you should maybe get a life outside alias? i mean, it's a little extreme to be so affected by a celebrity romance....

xdancer said:
dude...seriously...don't you think you should maybe get a life outside alias?  i mean, it's a little extreme to be so affected by a celebrity romance....
[post="1488163"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok...that was an outlandish descripton to demonstrate an idea, i DO have a life outside of alias, there was no closet time, seriously, sorry for the misconception....

Dark Avenger said:
I haven't seen or heard anything indicating that Vartan "can't stand to be around Jen anymore"; people should not make assumptions based on rumors.
[post="1488160"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

a good friend of mine, who lives in LA and works for Apple/mac and does celeb computer, is great friends with Vartan, when I talked to my friend about Vartan, my friend told me that stuff as Vartan told it to him....that is what i'm basing that on....srry if i offended neone, that wasnt my intention, i was mearly seeing if neone else saw/felt the same thing...sorry again

Don't post rumors. Also, take a deep breath, stand back, and focus on people you know and love, rather than drawing judgments on people you know only from magazines.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back