Drama Bend It Like Beckham

I love this movie soooo mcuh...has anyone else seen it...imean it is so satisfying and happy and portrays the struglgle a girl has with parents....anyway i just love this movie sooo much and was wondering if anyone else had sen it

it came out in the uk ages ago!! i love the movie to pieces! i saw it about 5 times at the cinema and have go it on video. its one of my favourtie movies of all time. if there is any british references that u don't understand i can try and help
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

waaah, im sad i had to wait soo long to see it.I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG ITS DEF ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER i cant wait to see keira knightley in Pirates of the Carribean....Joe is soooo cute....Jules' mum is hilarious...i love Jess and her family *dances around with joy* Everyone should see this movie!!!

I havent seen it!! yeah, it came out here a while ago, love the title though! AHHHHHHHHH, David Beckham, what a guy! lol, k, i do know that it isnt really about him but he's in the title so cue lots of dreamy sighs! AWWWWWW!
:rotflmao: ROTFLMAO!!

*~Loz~*

jonathon rhys-meyers is really not that good looking in real life tho! he has long hair! i really liked him in the movies but pictures of him in real life arent that good.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

well in the movie hes insanely cute, so ill just imagine him like that...although i would like to see him in velvet goldmine...what am i talking about...i actually like guys with long hair

DARN!! i still haven't seen this movie yet and ikeep seeing trailers for it on tv but my theatre only plays "major movies" and not indies (cept Greek Wedding) and the closest indie theatre isn't close at all!

if u were willing 2 pay more money 2 c it u could get it from amazon.co.uk as it will stock the british 1s and get it shipped 2 u. ull b one of the few ppl in america 2 have it on video (british dvds dont work in america in case u didnt know). i tihkn it would b worth paying the money 4
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!

It was so Great....just a plain feel-good movie.

and Joe....OMV...he's so hot! I love the little eye thing he does at the end... :D

I remember seeing this last year, it was so funny! Jonathan Rhys Myers was screen tested to possibly be the new James Bond!

Back