Drama Bend It Like Beckham

I saw it last April before anyone had heard of it, and again in the summer when it got really big and popular, and i loved it both times! I love the sister, Binky, she's my favorite character, and i love her wedding!! It's out on DVD now, and i'm gonna buy it as soon as I can!

I loved this movie! Totally loved it! John was hot...I love his eyes...mmmm... :cloud9:

Keira isn't half bad either :love:

I thought it was hilarious!

Siri! Go and see it!!!

aaaaaah i know.. it was awesome... i loved all the actors... :lol: which is rare and it was funny.... and frustrating... and sad and sweet and cool :lol:

siri seee iiiit!

Oh my gosh! I loved this movie so much! I almost made my friends go watch it again after we had left the theatre!!! But they wanted to go see Pirates of the caribbean, so we went and saw that. lol. But anyways I thought that bend it like beckam was a great movie. I seriously recommend it, and I hope they make a second one!!!

the person who plays jess, Parminda Nagra (i think thats how you spell it) now has a part in ER! Its gonna be so cool . She is also in loads of stuff here in the uk now. She is getting quite popular for tv work. I am so glad that keira Knightley is getting really famous now aswell. All that is left to happen is Jonathon Rhys-Meyers becoming really famous and then life would be very very good as the stars from one of my favourite films would be really famous!!!
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

nah i dont agree. my english teacher has agreed to let us watch it during class as we are doing a topic on relationships and stereotypes and stuff like that. and my english teacher is the most manly man i can think of. he loves football, thinks that women cant drive or understand the offside rule etc. so i dont necessarily agree that it is a chick flick. afterall it is centred around football!
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

We're doing it in english as our film study topic! So far I've watched it over 3 times and I'm not sick of it yet! I can quote bits off by heart by now and I still get a laugh out of it! Juliet Stevens is hilarious!

:lol: I wish I had a good film study like that. Mine was Dead Poet's Society, which wasn't bad, but I'd love to do Bend It. *sigh* John...he needs to score a major acting role!

Ugh now we have to written anylytical essay AND creative essay on the film. Gonna have to watch againt his weekend, but I'm not complaining. And I agree about all the good things said about Jonathan Rhys Meyers, he is very, very hot!!! :D There are a lot of similarites between the film and Alias...the whole no-touchy thing with the coach is the same with Vaughn in Slias. Also just like Syd Jess leads two lives!! :cool: I wanna write a future fic for it but am having trouble with ideas...yah got any???

OMG :eek:
I love this movie!!!
I have it on DVD and I like know the whole thing off by heart!!
I'm addicted to soccer and its pretty accurate to what happens, like the whole hardly anyone supports the girls teams - some guys r so sexist!!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

Back