Drama Bend It Like Beckham

I still haven't seen it!! :( it looks like it's a pretty good movie, but the main reason I want to see it is because I love soccer and my friend said that John Rhys-Meyers is really cute. :lol: ⚽ :soccer2:

i just watched it last night, i was surprised it is vvvv good! i h8 footie but its definatly 1 to c! I love the bit wen jules n her mom r in the car n she goes "just bcus i wear trakies n play sport does not make me a lesbian" lol

i watched it again just now. i love watching it when i am ill but i cant believe that i fell asleep!!! i am really ill tho. it not fun. :(
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

alisydas said:
i just watched it last night, i was surprised it is vvvv good! i h8 footie but its definatly 1 to c! I love the bit wen jules n her mom r in the car n she goes "just bcus i wear trakies n play sport does not make me a lesbian" lol
:lol: ^_^ i loved that part too... her mother cracked me up

when you post you really sound english (well because you are :lol:smiley: but it's so english! :lol:

=

it was actually pretty good... i was surprised... i find a lot of movies that are just trying to be like that and they just... well suck.

it has keira knightly in it from pirates of the caribbean in it doesnt it????? o yea i WILL c it soon i hope.... afta i watch thesweetes thing .....AGIAN!!!!!!!!!!
jess

alisydas said:
AWWW i hope u get better soon!
thank you! i really feel like in need to watch it again! it is the perfect movie to watch when you are ill. its one of those fell good movies that you can watch over and over again.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

nance said:
alisydas said:
:lol: ^_^ i loved that part too... her mother cracked me up

when you post you really sound english (well because you are :lol:smiley: but it's so english! :lol:

=
Wa I dnt get u there...sound english...... :blink: wen i write??

YAY!! Reviving another dead thread. I love Bend It Like Beckham!! I even bought it on DVD. It's such a sweet movie and funny and it has Keira Knightly in it. :D

Back