Bennifer

hotpot

The Bubbly
Read on imdb.com, they confimred they broke up! Hurrah! May we never have to hear about them together and their mediawhoreness again!!!!

:balloons:

Her publicist made a huge point of saying J-Lo dumped Ben's @$$ and not the other way around. Doesn't really matter who dumped who to me, if it means there's not going to be a Gigli 2.

Why does Ben have to be from Massachusetts?!?! lol, the local news station here loved talking about Bennifer and when they broke up officially, it was the news story of every local news channel. And during the world series, Ben and Jen we're at Fenway and they kept showing shots of them and it's like, "Ya know, some people would actually like to watch baseball during this baseball game!" Ok, basically YAY that they're over. :P

Its about time. I'm sooo sick of hearing about it. I yell "NOBODY CARES!!!!!" at the tv. Too bad they'll probably still talk about it.

aliaschick820 said:
yeah...we won't hear the end of this. i wonder what happens to the ring ben got her? actually who cares anyway. they're done. WOOHOO!
Traditionaly, if the man calls it off the women keeps the ring, if the women calls it off she is supposed to return the ring..........although some people think that the women should keep the ring wither way since it was given to her.......maybe Ben should have thought twice about giving a woman who has been married 2 times and her marriages last all of a year, a million dollar ring :P :lol:

~~Spongy!

hahaha! *dances around* no more Bennifer! just Gartan! :D Long Live GARTAN! :D

--mandy :angelic:

Back