Best acting moments?

Some of mine:

- In Son of Coma Guy when Wilson leaves the room and House and Gabe talk about the options of suicide. And especially when House tells him the last words he wants to hear from his father and Gabe replies that they don't work for him or something in that sense. And Hugh smiles and looks at him in such multi-meaningful amazing way my jaw drops each time I watch it.

- No Reason, during Moriarty' speech about House's pointles life and etc. Hugh's oceanic eyes of sorrow before he said "I'm sorry"

- Act Your Age, the scene in his office when both House and Wilson pretend that they don't know House sent the flowers and Wilson "should go and kiss" Cuddy. The best thing about it is that even if you don't know they pretend you can see in their acting but the signs are very subtle, because after all the characters had to try restrain themselves. And the actors showed the restraining + the back + the front of their actions. And House almost laughed at one point and succeeded in hiding it, and you can see how Wilson is angry at one moment though he acts like he totally believes, and the scene was brilliant.

- In the end of Lucky 13, one more very powerful expression of Hugh's. No wonder Wilson and Cuddy's smiles died out wile they were looking at him - he looked like he was going to cry with no obvious reason. And this face was probably one of the very few complex moments of Season 5.

- And my favorite RSL moment: In Babies and Bathwater, when he said "I only have two things that work for me - this job and this stupid screwed-up friendship." and at the word "friendship" his voice trembled. It was such a quick and spontaneous tremble and one can easily miss it if don't pay attention. So emotional and natural that makes me admire RSL for sensing so well the friendship so early in the series.

Back