Season 2 Best Action Sequence

What was Season 2's best action sequence?

• The escape from the plane by Syd in Phase One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fight scene between Syd and Allison in The Telling.

• Syd's escape after being shot in Enemy Walks In

• The family's fight at the end of Passage 1

• Jack's fight in the movie theatre in The Getaway

• Will's escape from the prison bus in Second Double

• Irina jumps from 40 story building, firing at windows, fires arrow gun

• Other

• Total voters

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Thanks to lenafan, who suggested this, we have a NEW Award category (NOTE: I don't think we'll be able to take any more categories. Sorry.)

Please vote and explain why.

THAT AWESOME FIGHT BETWEEN ALLISON AND SYDNEY. so creative, even though they were throwing drawers and smashing heads against dishes.. i thought it was a long, gruesome fight.

which is the reason why i love it!

I really liked the fight sequence between Syd and Alison but you gotta admit Irina jumping of a 40 foot building was wicked cool and how she broke the windows; that was SLICK :smiley: :Ph34r: (y)

All i have to say is WOW - Sydney and Allison fighting was so good, and it was long so it was even better!!!

NOT ORIGINAL?? I havent seen people fly into coffee tables, throw wooden boards, get their head smashed into a cabinet or 2 girls seriously fighting!!

ISpy10 said:
All i have to say is WOW - Sydney and Allison fighting was so good, and it was long so it was even better!!!

NOT ORIGINAL?? I havent seen people fly into coffee tables, throw wooden boards, get their head smashed into a cabinet or 2 girls seriously fighting!!
ditto. it was a great action sence

I loved Syd and Allison's fight in The Telling, but i'm sorry, i LOVE irina and had to vote for her 40ft dive off the buildling

feeling_like_a_spy said:
THAT AWESOME FIGHT BETWEEN ALLISON AND SYDNEY. so creative, even though they were throwing drawers and smashing heads against dishes.. i thought it was a long, gruesome fight.

which is the reason why i love it!
ditto!! that was just so awesome. definately the best!!

I think thhe fight between Sydney and Allison was amazing. It was sooooooo well done and just great. I also loved when Irina jumped off the building, but my vote goes to the fight scene.

yeah i agree. my favorite part of the fight was when francie was standing up and syd can running and took her down it was funny and cool all at the same time

Definitely the fight scene between Sydney and Alison. It was just done so well. It was just the two of them fighting it out and there wasn't even any overlaying music which made it that much more real.

I even used it for a class project. :D

Back