Season 2 Best Action Sequence

What was Season 2's best action sequence?

• The escape from the plane by Syd in Phase One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fight scene between Syd and Allison in The Telling.

• Syd's escape after being shot in Enemy Walks In

• The family's fight at the end of Passage 1

• Jack's fight in the movie theatre in The Getaway

• Will's escape from the prison bus in Second Double

• Irina jumps from 40 story building, firing at windows, fires arrow gun

• Other

• Total voters
well i mean i agree with you but how can it not look like another fight youve seen on tv. almost evry show on tv has some kind of fight so how could it not remind you of another one

Well my first choice was the fight between Syd and Allison with Phase One a very close even steven...but since both were so dynamic, I thought I'd put my vote with one of the lesser but equally exciting moments.
I'd like to say that the Phase One escape by SYd was masterfully done. The open door was sucking everything out that wasn't nailed down (so to speak), Syd's putting on the parachute...everything from the moment the door popped, open was thrilling. (y) (y)
The fight was a fight, albeit, superbly done. (y) (y)
So, I chose another one just because it was damned exciting and totally unexpected.
I picked Irina's jump from the 40 story building... :eek: :D
Lena Olin is no stranger to doing some incredible stunts. -_- She was even nominated by MTV for stunt of the year on screen. :lol:

freelancer1 posted
(syd_spy47 @ Aug 8 2003, 08:04 PM)
The Syd/Allison fight. Though not original, it was very well done, and it stands out as well! 

what do you mean not origianl

I really think each fight scene is a dance, choreographed by stunt people and it probably was as good a fight as you could ever see, but fight scenes are not original --
BUT jumping off a 40 story building? That's original.

:cool:

I have to say "Other" and it is the Sark and Vaughn fight in TTT (I think). I loved that scene, but it is closely followed by the Allison/Syd fight.

Definintely the fight between Allison and Syd!! I've really never seen anything like it. It looked so real and it was so...blood pumping! :cool: Really awesome!

~Shammi~

It has to be the fight scene between Sydney and Allison. It was so long, and the first time we actually got to see Merrin really in that type of role.

The fight between Syd and Allison was a really great action scene but Irina's jump off that building was so hecka cool and it cuts pretty close. I had a hard time choosing my decision but it's Syd and Allison.

Syd vs. Allison! It was a beautiful fight...you had to love the bashing, the fight for the gun, jumping over couches, utensils flying across the room. And coffee ice cream...whats wrong with coffee Francie?

:lol: i'm with the majority on this one - i voted for the syd/allison fight. my favorite part of it was when syd launched that utensil drawer straight at allison. that was genius. and just really really cool. :D

i was actually debating between that and syd escaping from the plane in phase one. now i've been hearing a lot about how irina jumping from a 40 ft building was the greatest (after that syd/allison fight, of course), but syd jumped from several THOUSAND feet up in the air. i think her escape was on a much greater scale and was just so much cooler. ;)

of course, irina's escape was a bit more dramatic what with her last words to sydney and all. ;)

well...i guess i am the only one who voted for the will's bus escape. i thought that was really cool(i had always hated him) but after i saw that scene ,it just shocked me to him do that ^_^

Back