Best Alias quotes?

syd_47

Cadet
Does anyone have any quotes they love? I have 4 pages, but that's just me!

Thug: “You don't frighten me.”
Jack: “Then clearly you're an idiot.” :D

ok, 6 pages.
fine then, laugh, see if i care.

-- Vaughn to Sydney: “This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, “You could set your heart by this watch.” It stopped October 1st -- the day we met.”

^^^^ love that quote!! it's the best! my fav quote from this season is when Syd said "Dream on you perverted freak" to Sark hahaha! that was the best! :lol:

I LOVE THIS IDEA:
Schapker [and Campbell - same guy] - "Your personality profile revealed your one major weakness......Emphatehtic suffering is harder for you to sustain than physical torture.....so.....thanks for caring."

I love that physically, she can endure anything, but emotionally, she is so weak. It is such a phenomenal juxtaposing combination.

Jack - "IF you care about my daughter as you claim to , then push her away. Be cruel if you have to, make her despise you.....because your kindness.....TORTURES her."

Season 3 - REMNANTS

I'm not gonna... say I understand... I'm not gonna sympathize with you and tell you how hard it must be for you... But... You wanna know how I am? I am horrible! Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because... if it had been me... I would have waited... I would have found the truth... I wouldn't have given up on you! And know I realize... what... an absolute waste that would have been!

Smurfette said:
I can be anyone I want to be!
[post="1376842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Was that even used in the show? It was on all the S4 promos but I don't remember it actually in the show

I have pages upon pages too....here are a few of my faves

Sydney: I know.
Vaughn: I mean, it's, like, Tolstoy long.

Sydney: We'll find each other... we'll always find each other.

Jack: (to Sloane) Personally, I would have found it anticlimactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultimate power, you ended up with a revelation you could have acquired from a fortune cookie.

Sydney: Are we on coms?
Agent Jack Bristow: Yes, you're both on coms right now.

Sydney: I'm gonna shoot you with adrenaline - we have got to run.
Vaughn: No. Don't do that.

and the whole car convo from season4 finallie!
These are just SOME of my faves.......so many more :D

Vaughn: Syd, come here.
[sits next to him]
Vaughn: I had it all planned out. I was gonna take you to the beach. Santa Barbara. We'd go out for a walk, maybe when the sun was setting. But now we're here and I don't know what we're jumping into and I may never get another chance to do this again. Sometimes I wake up before you do and I watch you sleep and I'm overwhelmed because you're so amazing and I don't know why I'm lucky enough to have you in my life; that you're here with me. And I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you trying to make you as happy as you make me.
Sydney: Oh, my God, Vaughn.
Vaughn: Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?
[she kisses him]
Vaughn: Is that a yes?
Sydney: [kisses him again] Ask me on the beach.
[they smile at each other]

Lindsay: Who the hell do you think you are!?
Sydney: I'm the person who's going to hold you accountable if they kill him!
Lindsay: Oh, you're going to hold me responsible!?
Sydney: Did I stutter?
Lindsay: What exactly is the purpose of this conversation? (Sydney starts talking over him here) Did you want me to apologize...say I'm never going to do it again?
Sydney: To let you know that I will take you to the mat...every time you pull something like this! I am not impressed by the fact that you play golf with the President...
Sydney: It was moronic, and borderline criminal!
Lindsay: Did it slip your mind that I am the Director of the National Security Council!? I could pick up the phone and have you thrown in the same jail cell your father just vacated...Hell, it's still warm!
Sydney: Do it. Give me an object lesson in the abuse of power! Show me how it's done!
Lindsay: If you're finished...this is the men's room...
Sydney (snidely): Who let you in?

lol i love that quote :D its so kick *ss

Sydney: (turns and sees Nisard) That’s him. How do you wanna play this? You want to be rough, or do you want me to be rough?

Vaughn: You’re always rough.

Sydney: No, I’m not.

Vaughn: Yes, you are.

Sydney: That’s not true.

Vaughn: Yes, it is.

Sydney: Are you talking about at home or on ops?

Vaughn: Both. Hey, I’m not complaining.

Sydney: If I’m rough it’s because you like it when I- Are we on comms?

Jack: (back at APO with Marshall) Yes, you’re both on comms, right now.

That was priceless.

Back