Best Books in the World / Favorite Books

nance said:
::nods:: (y) Francine Pascal...These books are wonderful! They're full of action and tension and deceit and killing... and it's, to me, very much like Alias!!!!
I hate to interupt the Chelsea/Nance battle, with my own comments, but...

I have to agree... a lot of the themes are very similar. As long as (highlight is you have seen the end of season 2 or want spoilers) she doesn't wake up missing for two years. :shudder:

alias_fan said:
nance said:
alias_fan said:
nance said:
alias_fan said:
hopefully your not saying everything francine pascal b/c you know the whole sweet valley incident... very unfortunate.
eeeee... :shocked: i used to like those but now that i think about it... those were reeeaaallly baad!!! :o_O: but...
those books are just bad! but gaia's starting to sound pretty cool.
Hehe I can't believe I used to love them so much... I scare myself... :lol: but YAY, you're starting to think Gaia is cool! That's an improvement! :lol:
yes i suppose so. have you read nancy drew? like the original ones? they're great books!
Of course I have! The first ones were great like The Secret of the Old Clock, The Hidden Staircase, and The Bungalow Mystery but then the news ones are really bad... the writing is obviously different because of the authors!

aliaschick4mv said:
nance said:
::nods:: (y) Francine Pascal...These books are wonderful! They're full of action and tension and deceit and killing... and it's, to me, very much like Alias!!!!

I have to agree... a lot of the themes are very similar. As long as (highlight is you have seen the end of season 2 or want spoilers) she doesn't wake up missing for two years. :shudder:
lol it's ok. you guys keep on relating it to alias which makes me want to read it even more! plus having a girl as the lead is just awesome!

aliaschick4mv said:
nance said:

hehe i don't mind... i'm happy!

The themes are sooo similar---

-Insane Family troubles (CIA, dead, not dead...)
-Deaths of friends... won't name because it'll spoil the series!
-Evil people... (Sloane... Loki and his accomplices)
-Love... the difficulty of actually keeping a relationship!
-and last but not least... ASS-KICKINGS!!!!

hehe i KNOWWWWWWWW... lmao! i'm such a good persuader ^_^ i've gotten almost all of my AA friends to read or continue reading Fearless! :jump:

i am reading the first one as persuaded by nance and i like the story and all but the writing is very simple and...yeah sorry nance!!but i will try to finish it and make an accurate review!!!!

Victoria King said:
i am reading the first one as persuaded by nance and i like the story and all but the writing is very simple and...yeah sorry nance!!but i will try to finish it and make an accurate review!!!!
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nance said:
Victoria King said:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooh nance! competition! i think i'll wait for vicki's review before i act.

Back