Best concert you've been to?

I've always wanted to go to a Christian group's...maybe Soul Fest sometime! :smiley:

And AgentDesertRose, I love Celine Dion as well...and for my friend's b-day she get's to go to Las Vegas to see her, and I might be able to go...:woot:

if you ever get the chance to go to Dallas in the summer tmie, they have a ALL DAY thing with like 30 different Christian Artsits.....it's so cool!!!

I've seen Aerosmith 3 times in the past 3 summers and every time was so damn awesome there aren't words!! I've seen John Mayer twice (actually just got back a half hour ago) and he is a guitar genius, no solo artist better! Jason Mraz was so awesome too! I saw him this summer as well and he is the best lyricist and writer ever! The man can flow out rhymes and verses like he's a freestyle rapper! No joke right in the middle of a song! If you get a chance check him out (he's really cool too! my sister got drunk with him!! )

btvaughn said:
I've always wanted to go to a Christian group's...maybe Soul Fest sometime! :smiley:

And AgentDesertRose, I love Celine Dion as well...and for my friend's b-day she get's to go to Las Vegas to see her, and I might be able to go...:woot:
OoO...That's so cooL!

I'm not ashamed to say I've been to a *Nsync or Brit concert. I'm still a fan of them and really enjoyed the concerts. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I still do, and I'm proud of it. But I saw Brit's Dream within a dream concert on HBO along with *Nsync's and Madonna's on HBO. Hey if I can't see it live, I'll take it on tv. ;)

I think the best concert I've EVER been to was the Stacie Orrico, Jars of Clay, 4Him concert that I went to. Jars of Clay..whew! They can put on a show! And I remember that they sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". I believe that they said it was the most truthful song ever written or something like that lol :lol: Then we sang Happy Birthday to one of the guys dad. lol Gary was his name ;)

hehe...And of course Stacie was awesome! She was interactive with the audience and her band was abosolutely cool. lol

Oh, and the best part was that I won Backstage passes to see Jars of Clay after the concert, so I got like 2nd row seats and got to meet the guys with Jessica! :D That was a great day. *nods*

the best concert i've ever been to is lilith fair. i went the second year ('98) and the third year ('99) and both were just the best concerts ever. we had artists like sarah mclachlan (lilith fair was, of course, her brainchild), sheryl crow, natalie merchant, the pretenders, sixpence none the richer, mya, indigo girls, jewel, and much much more. it was a whole day thing and they had really cool booths all over the venue. lilith fair was much more than a concert - it was an experience.

it was also my first concert ever and the first time i have ever been in contact with that many lesbians. :lol:

i've also seen john mayer, jason mraz (with chantal kreviazuk), sum 41, alien ant farm (free!), bad religion (free!), and save ferris. i've seen save ferris twice and the first time was also free. i'd say save ferris was my second favorite concert after lilith fair and then john mayer. monique powell is just an amazing performer.

Did you hae fun then 'cs'? Sounds like all those girls got to ya... ;)

Sounds like a BLAST!!! I wanna see a good band in cocert...I'd kill to see Bon Jovi, I swear I would!!!

Sum 41 rock! I'd dig seeing them, or Blink!

i had so much fun at lilith fair. of course i did, it was my favorite concert! ;) i went with a whole bunch of girlfriends so it was really fun.

Sounds like all those girls got to ya...

nah, i loved having so many women around actually. the whole thing was just very pro-woman which, i guess, could scare some guys off, but i also knew some guy friends who went to lilith fair and loved it so, you know, it just depends. i liked the whole feminist, girl power aspect of it though. ^_^

Back