Season 2 Best Couple

Who's your favorite couple or should-be couple?

• Sydney/Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney/Will

• Jack/Irina

• Sydney/Sark

• (Fake or Real) Francie/Will

• Other

• Total voters

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Please vote for your favorite couple or should-be couple of Season 2 of Alias. If you vote for “other”, please post to explain what couple you prefer and why you prefer it.

Please also reply stating who you voted for and WHY you voted for them.

Sydney and Vaughn. They were meant to be... even JJ Abrams (the creator of Alias) said once that he realized there would be a romantic opportunity when he wrote their first scene together.

hmm now this is a hard one S/V definitely because they are perfect for each other there's no doubt about that

sydney/vaughn, hands down. the reasons should be obvious. ;)

i just loved all the little moments they had together. such as when sark shot vaughn and sydney came running down to him and kissed his forehead. ahhh...so sweet. or when sydney was in the bathtub and vaughn softly caressed her face. sigh. ^_^

S/V, no doubt about it. It was meant to be, as cheesy as it sounds
--Mandy :angelic:

I chose Sydney and Vaughn. Their relationship is so cute. They were truly meant to be, and I don't think anything (not even Vaughn's marriage) can get in the way.

Sydney and Vaughn.
Just because there chemistry is great and they just belong together. They make eachother happy and Syd really needs him.

Syd/Vaughn... since I'm a shipper, it should be obvious.

I love that scene at the end of Countdown, where they're eating ice cream and syd confesses to lying to Vaughn, and he forgives her and then they get up and walk away with their arms around each other. And then I love all the other scenes too.

Back