Season 2 Best Couple

Who's your favorite couple or should-be couple?

• Sydney/Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney/Will

• Jack/Irina

• Sydney/Sark

• (Fake or Real) Francie/Will

• Other

• Total voters
I voted for Sydney and Sark because like I've told my friends, Vaughn has almost no personality.

Sark has more personality and is way more intriguing. You hardly know anything about him, which makes him even more of an enigma.

Syd and Vaughn were good while they couldn't be together, but now...argh, stop the pointless ranting-

SYD AND SARK FOREVER!

Syd and Vaughn of course. They are sooo in love and i completly think Vaughn was going to propose on the trip in Santa Barbra. :2love:
-Amber

Tommy said:
Where's all the S/W love?? *sniff, sniff*
I voted for Sydney and Will. They've known each other for years. They trust and confide in each other.

Will was such a gentleman by stepping aside when Syd started falling for the more dynamic Vaughn, but it seems obvious to me that Will was the better man. (y)

I think that JJ will correct that in Season 3. JJ is always trying to fool the audience, When Syd's fiance got killed, it seemed like Will would become the next boyfriend. JJ pulled a switch on us and had her fall for Will. Now that the viewers have become complacent with Syd and Vaughn, JJ pulled another switch and had Vaughn get married. The last episode in Season 2 is setting us up to Will becoming an important part of Syd's life in Season 3. :D

Has to be Syd and Vaughn ! They are the perfect couple - all I can say is that they better find a way to be together in Season 3.........

They are sooo in love and i completly think Vaughn was going to propose on the trip in Santa Barbra
Without Sydney ever being to his apartment? Without them ever saying I love you to each other? Yeah, right.

Back