Season 2 Best Couple

Who's your favorite couple or should-be couple?

• Sydney/Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney/Will

• Jack/Irina

• Sydney/Sark

• (Fake or Real) Francie/Will

• Other

• Total voters
I just have to say this. Everyone saying that Sydney and Vaughn are meant to be together, I think it's so funny. I mean, this IS tv!! Whoever is meant to be together is whoever JJ has in his head. It's up to him.

sydney and vaughn!!! lol i'm a shipper. although i have to say, on that mission where jack, irina and sydney all went on a mission together, i thought it was hilarious the way j/i were bickering like an old married couple. i laughed so hard when they were all going to parachute out of the train and they were arguing over which order they should go in, and irina was like "i would go first, but someone might accuse me of trying to escape." but s/v all the way!

Syd/Sark all the way. Once again, Sark is so unpredictable, you never know what he's going to do next. Plus, Vaughn's married, they cast the role for his wife, and the way I look at it, he's got no personality. (Sorry, S/V fans, don't shoot me)

Well, I can see the S/V took it, but J/I came in second.
The question asked best couple or should be couple...we already knew S/V were going to be a couple... ;) but, it was the development of Irina and Jack's -_- coupledom again that was kind of fascinating. I was betting (but hoping not) that Irina was up to something far deeper than giving up to the CIA and I knew Jack knew she would betray the CIA and them again. :angry:

:cool:

syd & vaughn! im a 'shipper! hehe. they look cute together. <may it be as sydney and vaughn or jennifer and michael :D >

I VOTED SYD AND VAUGHN BECAUSE ALL LAST SEASON THAT IS WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!! but i also think that jack and irina are perfect and i hope for season three that they may be able to reconcile!!!!!

As much as I love Will/Syd, I voted for Jack/Irina, because they have so much more chemistry, and a greater chance of happening. Although with Vaughn married...

Absolutely Syd/Vaughn!! But I also think Marshall needs a woman too! Marshall is even funnier when there's sexual tension between him and another woman!

Back