Votes: 0 0.0%
  • will and francie

• sloane and irina

• jack and irina

• Total voters
I'd buy Syd/Lauren (I may even condone bringing her back from the dead to try that). Nah, seriously, it's Jack/Irina...way more exciting and interesting that Syd and anybody. Their exchange in the two-part Passage ep in India was priceless. I rather liked Sark and Lauren too...they'd have made a nice contrast to S/V.

Sark and Lauren, they made an awesome couple I loved it so much. I'd really liked to have seen more of them. I also like Jack/Irina they would be my second choice.

why no sarkney?!?! i would have gone for sark and syd but since they aren't up there *weeping copiously* i chose jack/irina. i miss lena so much! she was so good.

m-c

i'm a total s/v shipper, and i'm also a total j/i shipper so the choise was hard. but i voted for s/v since they're SOOO destined to be together. i mean, come on people! S/V 4EVER!!!!! i'm glad there's no sarkney! (y) sark and lauren would make a good couple!

i voted for syd-vaughn...

next would be jack -irina..

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>go SPYFAMILY!!!</span>

I would have gone for Sark and Syd, as well. But they weren't up there. So then, my next favorite is Julia and Simon...and they weren't up there either. Neither were Sark and Allison. ;)

Guess, I'll just have to ship with the majority this time and go with Jack and Irina.

^^^ julia and simon were definitely cool. i enjoyed her having to be "dark" and bad with him. (hence my awesome "be bad with me" sig...it's sarkney but it's her julia bad side)

m-c

Back