Votes: 0 0.0%
  • will and francie

• sloane and irina

• jack and irina

• Total voters
wanna know what cracks me up? There's still a love triangle thread in the Relationships thread and it's still Swill vs. S/V :lol: OBVIOUSLY, the new triangle is Sarkney vs. S/V. I mean, we are the dominant dueling ships! :D

May hafta go change that... Being a PoA mod and all... :Ponder: :lol:

OK soooo Jack and Irina they rule there like the altimite couple cuz after everything they have been through they still kinda found syd together they had the Panama thing and like OMG their the coolest!!! I want them as my parents!!!!

Sloane and Irina. Woo that would be delicious to see those two pitted against each other, trying to out maneuver each other at every turn.

xinli11 said:
Sloane and Irina.  Woo that would be delicious to see those two pitted against each other, trying to out maneuver each other at every turn.
[post="981921"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wow.. aren't you a rarity.

Spoiler if you haven't seen Season 3 Episode 22 - Resurrection.

*S
*P
*O
*I
*L
*E
*R

I used to think that Jack and Irina have love for each other. But in Season 3's Resurrection, Jack says "not a day went by that I didn't regret letting her go (get away alive).

SYDNEY: You want him (Vaughn) to kill Lauren.
JACK: If he doesn't, it will eat at him like a cancer. The only cure is to end it, now. She destroyed Vaughn's life.
SYDNEY: Vaughn's life, not yours. This is about what Lauren did to Vaughn, not what mom did to you. I don't know what you've told him or how much of all this you've orchestrated, but in some twisted way, you've got Vaughn carrying your burden, trying to get you closure by doing the one thing you never had a chance to do, kill the person who betrayed you.
JACK: I did have a chance, and I didn't take it. And not a day went by that I didn't regret letting her go. Vaughn will feel the same way. He will end up like me, and I love you too much to let that happen.

I think both Jack and Irina are complicated people with many forces that make them do what they do. On one level , they are definite adversaries. But on another, I think there is still a connection there. Remember that scene in the train when the spy family whent on a nuke hunting trip in season 2? They still have fond memories from their lives together. There is still a bond there, and after all, they both are devoted to Sydney.

out of THOSE J/I cos Sarkney's not there, and well it should be cos it's not liek Mashall or Wiess ever dated Syd either.

Jack and Irina for me. And then Sydney and Vaughn. And then Sydney and Sark. And then Will and Francinator?

One pair will never appear in my list. And that pair "produced" a child.

Back