Best Dance movie?

What is the best dance movie of all time?

• Dirty Dancing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save the Last Dance

• Center Stage

• Flash Dance

• Footloose

• Strictly Ballroom

• Shall we Dance?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Honey

• Old Fred Astaire&Ginger Rodgers movies (Top Hat, ext.)

• Other

• Total voters
Yeah, so I voted Dirty Dancing. Of all of 'em listed, that's got to be my fave. It's actually a really good movie, and it just looks like so much fun! I'd be MUCH harder to teach then Jennifer Grey was, but I'd be willing to learn! ^_^

I picked dirty dancing ... but footloose was good too , or at least I loved it when I was a teenager , as well as dirty dancing!!!! :P

DIRTY DANCING!!! i picked that one just looking at the thread title. :lol:

Come on! Dirty Dancing is the classic, best dance movie ever. :D

Honey? are you serious? have you ever seen the Old Fred Astaire Ginger Rodgers movies? Or Dirty Dancing?

Those movies were good because of the QUALITY of the DANCING. Not weather "a hotty" or flavour of the month was in them

Its these types of threads which people's age REALLY shows. You can tell the average age is 14-17 girls......

I love dance movies!!! Along with romances, they're my fave. I voted for Dirty Dancing because that was the first dance movie I've ever seen and from then I was completely hooked on them. Plus it's a classic!! Center Stage and Strictly Ballroom would have to tie for a very close second though! :smiley:

true child of the 80's/early 90's, so of course dirty dancing... i had such a crush on patrick swayze... which now is just, well, gross :mellow:

I voted for Footloose after much thought. Dirty Dancing and Strictly Ballroom are definitely classics (and I own them both). But I think Footloose was a lot better in terms of making you want to dance along... ^_^

Back