best day of your life

AgentDesertRose said:
Mmm...the best day of my life- February 16, 2005 <- the day I met the lovely Nay. ^_^ :blush:
[post="1245072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i would agree with that date. February 16th 2005- the day i met my beautiful girl Kat. :blush: :smiley:

October 27,2002-my Anaheim Angels are the champions of Major League Baseball
:winner: :happydance: :number1:

January 9,2004-my first date ever with a girl who I've been friends with for a few years. :happydance: 📅 .

another one, last year, the day I found out I passed my exams, I was on vacation, standing on the beach, great weather, calling to find it out... Such a relief and such a beautiful place. was a very good day

When i was in 5th grade the day i saw the backstreet boys with my friend a few days before my birthday, I swore that was the best day of my life lol.

When I went to Florida in April of last year for a wedding, that was an amazing experience. The nice weather, being with family, it was so relaxing and such a fun experience. I got to meet my twin cousins! They are So cute.

Yesterday was AMAZING. I went to New York City for the first time (5-6 hour drive!) Even though we stayed in one spot for one hour on the highway, and we didnt get to go shopping, I went to Broadway and I had an amazing experience, it's one that will last in my head forever! I met some new people as well. IT WAS SO GREAT!!!! Times square is so beautiful!

those are the 3 so far :smiley:

June 28, 2005 My grade 8 graduation and after a bunch of us went to dinner, then swimming then back to someone's house to finish the party! :D

When I was like, eight or something.
It was my name day and we were in Denmark with another family.
The wife of the other family baked me a really good cake, I got a few presents and on the night we all went to see my favorite band play.
I was so happy. ^_^

july 4th, 2005

it was a day where i met two of my cousins who i've never met before, and there were 3 others who i was staying with in singapore and the day was just full of cousin-ness and i've never experienced before and it was just... oh god i miss it :cry:

best day of my life

1998 driving to Melbourne with my family to see the Adelaide Crows win the AFL premiership for the second year in a row I may have only been ten but I have never been as happy since that moment when the siren went and our song blasted through the speakers "were're the pride of south australia were're the mighty Adelaide Crows"

Back