best day of your life

The best day of my life was when Montreal Canadien won the Stanley Cup for the last time, in 1993. I'm a big hockey fan and the Stanley Cup mean a lot for me!

my b-day 2003( 20:th) cuz I was on the cover of the Stockholm paper "Stockholm City" cuz of a meeting with a Swedish singer.....but I guess some more favorite day will come...maybe in June :smiley:

cinders said:
wow it must have, lol, okay you mean skating hockey yeh, not the english version ???
[post="1239306"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, i was talking about skating hockey. :D
How do you play hockey in england?

hmmm my holiday skiing with my best mate last year is pretty much hard to beat, and a rock and roll party last year was fantastic... god so many brilliant days...

awww ajb, i know youre just lying :P

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Probably the day that was the highlight of primary school
it was really really hot and then we were all literally fainting
and then it just started pouring with rain and everyone was dancing around in it and we got to stay in it for like 5 hours (no joke) and classes were cancelled for the day :P

OMG YES! that was so one of the best nights of my life!

other awesome nights would have been.. i duno.. just out with friends and going spaz no doubt :D

haha yeah my best friend and i were blasting up the radio and dancing to it...it was fun...you guys should see my dance for Somebody Told Me by the Killers

Back