Season 3 Best Disguise

Which of these disguises was the best?

• Sydney/Lauren masks ("Resurrection")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punk rock Sydney/Will (“Remnants”)

• Red dress and sunglasses ("The Two")

• Blonde Julia Thorne ("Full Disclosure")

• Elektra Julia Thorne ("A Missing Link")

• Redhead ("Façade")

• Total voters
Elektra? What the hell are you guys talking about?! That was obviously a mistake on the poll selections. Elektra Julia Thorne?? Since when was Julia an action super hero in a comic book???

That's a whole different thread in a whole different forum - Elektra has nothing to do with Sydney's disguises!

I think they're talking about Jen's Elektra wig she wore in this ep, while Sydney pretended to be Julia to Simon. Even Regina noted the similarities.

dude, i WANT a red dress like that. she was like super sexy spy.

if only michael vaughn with glasses on airplane was a disguise, because that one made my knees weak.

definitely the punk rock syd/will. loved that! it was so funny seeing will with an accent and i love that style so...can't wait to watch it again on the DVD's!

Red Dress and Sunglasses, I love how she pulls out the gun and blows up the car, while I Feel Love by Blue Man Group with Venus Hum is played, it was so cool, I saw that scene about 20 times when it aired....

(y) (y)

You know, my favourite disguises were actually the Goth Syd and Vaughn. Especially Vaughn in those leather pants. I hate his character, but you can't deny a sexy man in leather pants. And Vaughn as Sark. That was cute!!!

Back