Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season Three- Lauren, Vaughn, and Sydney

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Season Four- Sydney and Nadia

• Season Five- Big Sydney Picture

• Total voters
Which DVD cover did you like the best out of 1-5 (COMPLETE SET not included).

I really liked the pattern they had going with 2 and 3 with Sydney in the middle and two significant characters from that season behind her (Jack/Irina and Michael/Lauren). Season four kind of did that...but 1 and 5 were odd balls.

I liked Season 1 best - showcased the four best Aliases of the season. Well, the three Aliases and everyday Sydney!

I wish that, for the Season 5 cover, they used the picture from the front of the second DVD case. The picture they used is nice, but a bit plain.

I picked Season four, because three people were way too much on the cover, in my opinion. But the concept using one more character, that was important for the season with Sydney, was good. I didn't like they only put Sydney on the cover of Season five. They could've put Rachel on it, because she was the newbie and Vaughn and Irina were on the cover before.

Season One, it shows Sydney in various disguises which is what the show's all about (aside from action and romance). The others are just shots of her staring at you through the cover. My vote for the worst would have to go to S5, it's just too bland.

Back