Season 4 Best Episode Ever... Seriously

Oh my lord! That was quite possibly the best two hours of televison I have ever watched! I am actually speechless... it tops The Box, The Passage, everything...

All three Derevkos.
Explanations about the Sphere of Life, The Covenant, Irina's Death.
Sloane finally going bad. (We all knew this was coming)
The Proposal
The weird Dixon/Chase thang...

That actually tops everything, this season last season... quite possibly these 2 hours in my honest opinion were the best episodes of Alias made to date.

And as if that isn't enough, watching the previews of Nadia. Oh man she looks amazingly zombie-like. Oh heart don't fail me now!

JJ is my God, please don't make me wait till January for another season. SEPTEMBER... come on!

hey I completely agree with you. Alias has definitely risen to a whole different sphere of spectacular. I had to go to the bathroom... I thought I was going to wet my pants but I could not leave my TV screen until the commercial break. I am so excited. Alias has had a spectacular season and it continues to amaze me.

I never suspected the whole Dixon/Chase thing but now I realize that it could make for a very interesting storyline next season.

Sloane is a freakin lunatic... which makes the show great again.

And of course, the amazing Irina has returned. There is just something about her that lights up the screen. She is the perfect part for Irina and I had never been prouder than when she smacked Jack in the face.... It was like saying "I love you but how could you even think about killing me?" OH man, it was just great.

Oh and Vaughn and Syd?!?!?! That makes my heart flutter. I love them together and I am so glad that he asked her. But knowing Alias, something is bound to happen next week that will totally screw everything up. Anyways... us S/V shippers can be happy for at least a week...
I LOVE ALIAS!!!

I agree with the Dixon/Chase scenario... did not see that coming at all.

Do you guys really think Sloane has gone off the deep end, or do you think he is going to sacrifice himself to save the world? (ok, that last part was a little far-fetched)

Lena Olin is always a great addition to their line-up. Thumbs-up to JJ for bringing her back! Woo-hoo!!

*dies* I think it really was the best episode ever. It was so bloody good. Everything. IRINA. IRINA. Oh, and the proposal. And the freakin' weird apocolypse. And Sloane going evil. Wow. Alias really has its groove back!

hands down - i agree... best 2 hours of alias ever. the irina/syd moment was just as good as season 2 ep 16 when they hugged on the rooftop and irina was explaining to syd how a mother could leave her daughter. why must their lives be so complicating??? and jack as father of 2 - talk about slipping that one in - im pretty sure arvin sloan must have thought to do a paternity test though.

AgentDesertRose said:
*dies* I think it really was the best episode ever. It was so bloody good. Everything. IRINA. IRINA. Oh, and the proposal. And the freakin' weird apocolypse. And Sloane going evil. Wow. Alias really has its groove back!
[post="1346975"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Agreed. I was literally on the edge of my seat for the entire two hours. I was so incredibly impressed!! LOVED IT!!! ^_^

I MUST agree, that was by far the best episode ever. It tops them ALL! I adored this episode. I wanted to cry most of the time and I was sooo excited. It was sooo full of emotion. The whole evil Sloane and the way Nadia was reacting to it, Vaughn's almost proposal and his proposal, Jack... OMG, Jack was soooooooooo great and no way in hell can you forget about Irina. I know it was not search and rescue, but I totally loved that whole scene with Nadia getting the sphere. That is exactly why I cannot prefer the relationship between Nadia and Sloane over Sydney and Jack. Jack would NEVER do that Sydney, whereas Sloane is so crazy when it comes to Rambaldi. Just goes to show Jack is a better father no matter what. Anywho, I am in love with this episode, no doubt the best ever.

I rolled around on the ground when this episode was over. I just couldn't help myself!

I think the finale is going to be even better! OMG! I'm still freaking out!

I think it was really nice to just see the WHOLE spy family together again!

And now if Syd and Vaughn get married - he'll be connected to it as well. Even moreso if Nadia turns out to be Jack's daughter!

It just gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, haha. I'm glad Alias is getting back to normal - this season was rough on those of us who have been watching since the very first episode! It's back to classic Alias - spy family, syd and vaughn, rambaldi, and chasing after sloane!

def. these 2 eps combined - it doesnt get any better than that
s/v proposals
j/i kissing (even if it was the clone ;) )
j/i cuteness
nadia is jack's daugther
3 derevkos
syd rescues mommy

the list goes on
like i said last night: jj is a god and lena is a goddess

AgentBlueEyes said:
I think the finale is going to be even better!
[post="1347128"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Right now, I can't see how that's going to be possible, but I think that you're right! I can't imagine a better episode than the one(s) we saw last night! I couldn't sleep for like 3 hours after I saw them!

I just have to say...After that episode how can you not love ALIAS!!! That was the most exciting stuff, and I feel like everything is finally making sence!! I feel like I was in a diffrent world for two hour, and when I finally came back to reality, I pushed stop and rewind and watched it again!! It was freaking Fabulous, and I can't wait until next week!! I think I'm going to die if the show doesn't come back in September!!!!!

I think this was definately one of the best from this season. Maybe even the best out of all the seasons.

It just seemed like ALIAS was finally back agian. Everything has returned to normal....kind of.

Let's see....

>Sloane is evil.
>Syd and Vaughn are together.
>Irina is kicking butt on missions. (With her family of course!)

I just don't see how it could get any better.....

this is definitely THE BEST episode this season ... (y) (y)

seeing Irina back ... wow, gave me goose-bumbs ... (sp.?) ;)

Sloane back to evilness ... (y) he surprised me though when he tranq'd Syd ... I was like :wtf: :jawdrop:

Irina ... Irina ... Irina ... that woman is amazing ... :thud:

the whole family ... (y) (y) (y)

I want a picture of all them together ... you know when they were ready to take off and they were standing there ... Spy family who works together ... stay together ... (y)

1 out of 10 ... this episodes deserves a 25 ... ;)

It pisses me off how they did EVERYTHING right for just THIS episode! I mean the writers should realize that they have the potential and make these sorts of episodes EVERY TIME! lol

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EPISODE.
1 - SEARCH AND RESCUE
2 - THE TELLING
3 - A DARK TURN

AND MAYBE NEXT WEEK... TO ADD MORE FIRE...BASED ON THE PROMO.
WE HEARD:

"Take her down," cries Jack, "she's been infected!"
"I-I can't," cries Sydney.
"Jack," shouts Irina, "don't do it."
"I'm sorry, but it's Sydney's life."
"It's both our daughters lives..."
He gapes at her, "WHat?"
"Nadia is your daughter too..."
"But Sloane...he - you.."
"Jack, don't be an idiot! I thought you knew."
HELLUVA TIME TO TELL A GUY...ISN'T IT?

WAHOO..WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW...