Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood Ties

• Hourglass

• Unveiled

• Total voters
The Two. I liked a couple of other episodes, but I did not like Full Disclosure. -_-

eta: I should say why I like The Two.

Like Leslies said a few posts down, Sydney has a great monologue. I loved Sydney's independence and confidence in this episode, and her interaction with her father. Great disguise, fight scene with Vaughn, and car blowup.

Full Disclosure, because we found out some of what Syd did when she was missing, making things a little bit clearer as Cynthia said ^_^

Hourglass!!!

How could u not vote for it? I mean, that entire sequence of Sydney shooting all those guys to get to the Hourglass mixed with Sloane's execution! And with the Deftones' Change in the background. Plus, of of Sydney's sexiest outfits of the whole season, and her "guardian angel" Vaughn saving her (I'm not a shipper!). ;)

And Jack's little sit-down with Sloane with the wine in Sloane's cell? That was AWESOME!

I loved that episode.

My second place vote goes to Resurrection... can't believe it's not among the options, but whatever. Third place, Full Disclosure.

mannnnn i thought full disclosure sucked butt. it was so dissapointing!!! i thought there was gonna be a bit more oomph to it. so i chose facade. for one, she had a wicked disguise [so did vaughn haha], and we got a hug in the end.

Back