Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood Ties

• Hourglass

• Unveiled

• Total voters
I picked Full Disclosure because we found out what happened to Sydney's missing two years and we also found out that Project Christmas that her father experimented on her protects her from brainwashing.

I've only seen each episode once so I find it hard to choose which one is the best. I picked Full Disclosure though.

concious, it was cool and mysterious, plus it gave you alot of things to think about, like it gave you clues and you could interperit them howeveryou wanted. that was cool plus there were some pretty good syd vaughn moments.
p.s. that doc was nuts i love it! (y)

Concious. But Hourglass was a close second. Concious because it was one of the most original episodes of the season.

I can't believe all these people are voting for Full Disclosure. I hated that epi.

And where's Blowback on this list (I'm kidding)?
-Freelancer

I chose "Conscious" because it's probably the most convoluted episode of the third season, and yet there are no false notes. Plus, I'm a sucker for a good dream sequence, and a fellow Canuck, David Cronenberg, guest-starred [and was wonderful].

I thought "Full Disclosure" would've worked better as a two-parter - there was just too much going on, and it felt cramped. From an informational standpoint, it told us a lot of good stuff, and raised a few more questions [as the best eps of "Alias" tend to do], but it just wasn't as well executed as "Conscious".

Captain Average
The Analytical Superhero

I really loved "Hourglass." I found the whole sequence where Syd says she's not going to wait any longer and starts shooting at guards to get the hourglass pretty captivating. Then the scene in that middle eastern place was awesome, too. And then of course the story of Sloane, and how Jack helped him cheat death was awesome.

I know that a lot of people like "Full Disclosure," but I still can't understand why "Mr Deus Ex Machina Tells Us About the Fun We Missed While We Watched Sydney Snivelling in the Dark" is actually the favorite. :o_O:
✌️

full disclosure...the two is great when syd tells off vaughn but FD finally told us what happened with syd...and wasn't that crazy...

I voted Full Disclosure. I liked that it was shocking and it had a lot of twist and turns. Like Syd erasing her own memory, Dixon knowing all along what happen to her, her given up Vaughn for his protection, Syd working for Kendall, Lauren shooting Lazeray, and of course them taking Sydney's eggs.

Facade. It was my fav of the season*beside the finale* They were all good ep.sactually I hated Remnants. I loved Facade cause there was no Lauren it was action packed. there was Vaughn being sark with glasses*drools* and Vark scenes. and an amazing SV hug at the end.

Back