Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood Ties

• Hourglass

• Unveiled

• Total voters
well..my first two weren't up there.... Blowback..cause hello? THE WATCH?!!! My fave storyline of all!! and of course the whole "do you love her?drop the gun!"..start of "Who's your daddy?"...and a cute moment at end with the Spydaddy.
And Prelude....the scene by the bay with Vaughn and Sydney...great s/v moment there....a first encounter with some Lark!! hee!..Vaughn and Lauren have a fight..yipee! and you can't forget that lovely dance with Sloane?

So I chose Full Discloser...hee..
Colly E. 🦋

Facade. Because the guy from The Office was good. And the Trianvil was dormant. And they played Rosie Thomas at the end... actually, just because of that final scene, with the hug.

out of all those, i voted full disclosure because it was my second favorite and my favorite wasn't on the list

I voted for Facade. It jumped to mind I don't know why.

I don't think Full Disclosure lives up to the hype at all, it explained things too clearly, and ignored the supporting characters to focus on Rimbaldi mumbo jumbo.

The Two ---- because of one of my favortie scenes of the whole season.

The scene where "I Feel Love" is playing and she does her walk and along comes the car that she blasts away with one single shot

Hourglass. The scene between Jack and Sloane in his prison cell was absolutely chilling. The entire episode was fast paced and well acted, and the CIA actually got to dupe Lauren for a change, which was nice.

Back