Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood Ties

• Hourglass

• Unveiled

• Total voters
A Missing Link was the first episode of the 3rd season that I really loved. It's too hard to really pick a favorite, but A Missing Link stands out in my mind (even though I don't even remember much about it :P).

seeing as how this season did nothing for me and the whole "two years" storyline was so annoying, i picked "full disclosure" because we finally found out what happened and sydney stopped whining about not knowing what happened to her.

Facade. Ricky Gervaise was incredible, to have an ep with Syd not on the mission and see Vaughn/Sark working together was awesome and of course, for all of our shipper hearts, the hug at the end was just, simply, well - words can not describe. Next favorite/best for S3 was 'Hourglass'.

Hourglass. I especially loved the scene at the end when Syd does the whole shooting thing to get the hourglass with that song from the Deftones with the whole Sloane execution pulled into it. So much drama. I loved it. I absolutely loved it.

Facade. The episode was very well written. Loved Vaughn as Sark. And who could forget the hug at the end. Classic Alias.

A Missing Link

It showed her thinking out plans and going with things.....she was more on the ball, like when she had to first act as Julia Thorne and than going in a stealling the necklace....and stripping down to her bra and underwear before she dove into the pool.

Full Disclosure gets my vote. I always love mid-season for the big changes, and that was a big one for sure. It was mostly exposition, but I really needed something to ease the pressure on my brain up to that point - and Lauren topped it off, so I thought it was fantastic! :D

i couldnt really vote because i dont remember what any of those episodes were about because the season was so spread out (and not very good)

What?? Why is Full Disclosure in the lead?

Even though I liked how it was similar to the Q&A episode format and seeing Kendall back was great, but Rambaldi eggs? C'mon. :angry: One of the worst storylines of Season 3.

Hourglass rocked. My second choice would be Facade.

Full disclosure- that huge gap in the missing 2 years was finally filled!!!!!! (y) :trampoline:the two was great as well - heheheh i liked how Syd attacked Vaughn! that was hilarious :lol:

Back