Votes: 0 0.0%
  • purple

• brown

• black

• Total voters
I would say Red, & Pink (1x22, last one where she helps will. love that ep, my b lood just rushes though on that ep) The Red Wig one was what made alias so popular, everytime people think alias, they think the red wig.... so i voted red, but i love all the hair colours and all the alias!!

Dixon

I like her best as brown cause it matches her eyes
They have to change her eye color with color contacts to makes the other hair colors look so good on her

Brown makes her look like the girl next door, which is cool. But I particularly liked her wig from the 2nd season episode where she was pretending to be someone who is observing the missle launch. That red wig looked great on her.

Green and Purple are out. Not even the great Sydney bristow can swing those.

Actually, come to think of it, the way she dresses, and the fact that her hair looks so great really makes her standout in a crowd. Isn't that a bad thing for her line of work? I mean don't you wanna dress like your average joe?

Xin Li

Brown with lots of red highlights. Oh, short blonde too. Oh, the black is awesome. But then, the blue just rocked! The red was so cool, too! i did like the punk spikey purple. Aww shucks, I couldn't vote for all the colors. Because JG looks good in all!

Back