Season 3 best hug ever!

OMG! the new eppy is so good......ends with the best S/V hug i have ever seen.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this!!!! There is still 25 minutes until it starts here, and this bit of spoiling is going to make the episode all the better! I can't wait!

Whitney

erm yeah - i'm spoiled too - although - they did show a hug in the promo - so i guess i knew.
am sooooooooooooooo happy - can't wait til its my turn to see it!!!! :woot: :jump: :jump: :jump:

it was so cute... i was all teary when syd was crying.. and then they hugged and i started bawling. hehe. ah the show still has the over-emotional effect on me.. even if this season isn't as up to par.

OMG it was the best hug ever!!!!!!!!! i was like bawlin my eyes out they were soooooo cute i can't even explain it.. and they didn't even kiss and i was happier than i am when they kiss.. like u could tell they had that passion.. from the hug.. aww it was the BESTTTTTTTTTT hug even on alias I LOVED IT... they belong together its not even funny...

i hafta admit my vision was blurred... it was soooo beautiful.... syd and vaughn beautiful.... and lemme tell ya it dont get much more beautiful then that! lol
and YES i dub it "THE BEST HUG EVER" TBHE! ^_^

it WAS sweet, I wanted it to go on but then the show ended :( i hope they get closer next week....i am excited for the episode!!

man that hug was even better than the one from before...i forgot the ep but it was he one where she had to leave....*sigh*

the hug was so tight :lovers: - they were both holding on like they were never gonna let go - and like they had wanted to be in others arms for forever but couldn't be :blush: . the way vaughn storked her hair :love: so sweet. and he kind of rehugged her to get a better hold!!! :blush:
as the episode ended i wondered how long they stayed like that - buried in each other. (and cried a little)

any idea what the music was in this scene???? :thinking:

man he needs to do something next week or i'm gonna shoot him! :(

Definetly the best hug ever, they were so sweet :love: and the song was great, it fitted with the scene! And Jems you described everything i loved about the hug :cloud9: Im gonna go watch it again! And yeah if he doesnt do anything soon, il help you shoot Vaughn!

That hug had me getting a little misty eyes, they have so much love for each other and it must be killing him inside everytime he has to go back to Lauren. Knowing he's trying his best to honor his marriage.

Back