Season 3 best hug ever!

The was the best hug I have ever seen in my life. The way she said his name, the way he held her close, the way he put his hand on the back of her head....i have been waiting all season for this...and the song.....i love them so much!!!!!!!

Was that a HUG or was that a HUG? I just loved it and the song was perfect! I got so teary eyed. The whole scene was awesome!

:woot: :woot: :woot: OMG that was such a great episode. NOt only for the SV hug but also all the Sark and Vaughness! I loved it. I love them both and was torn about who should win their whole big fight on the plane but OMG!!!! The hug was GREAT! :woot: :woot: :woot:

okay. this was sooooo sad. seriously. it made me want to cry. syd and vaughn are so sweet. that's why it should be s/v and s/l

CIA_chick said:
:woot: :woot: :woot: OMG that was such a great episode. NOt only for the SV hug but also all the Sark and Vaughness! I loved it. I love them both and was torn about who should win their whole big fight on the plane but OMG!!!! The hug was GREAT! :woot: :woot: :woot:
Sark had to lose the fight on the plane or Vaughn would be probably dead. Vaughn can only lose to Sark when there is someone there to rescue him as Sark plays for keeps.

I've never had just a hug bring me to tears until last night. Anytime I see those two around one another, especially when they are alone and you can see that sad, lonely longing in their eyes it hurts me. *sigh* I cannot wait until Lauren is discovered as bad so they can be together and I can stop crying over a tv show!

I LOVED THAT HUG!!!

It was the best ever -- so emotional, romantic, comforting. One that could be shared by best friends, lovers, soulmates. I was almost squealing with delight. I swear Michael and Jennifer have this chemistry like no other couple have. That is so special. I'm sure the producers and writers are so happy that their chemistry oozes. There is so much they can do with it: keep them apart and it seems that they should be together. Keep them together and it seems like it will never be broken.

I hear that on the set, Michael and Jen pretty much keep to themselves. So I'm sure that every shot they're in together makes their chemistry more apparent, especially in hug scenes like we saw last night. You can really tell that they are so in love in real life as well.

The song is "All My Life" by Rosie Thomas. Fantastic song -- so appropriate!

jems said:
the hug was so tight :lovers: - they were both holding on like they were never gonna let go - and like they had wanted to be in others arms for forever but couldn't be :blush: . the way vaughn storked her hair :love: so sweet. and he kind of rehugged her to get a better hold!!! :blush:
as the episode ended i wondered how long they stayed like that - buried in each other. (and cried a little)

any idea what the music was in this scene???? :thinking:

man he needs to do something next week or i'm gonna shoot him! :(
the hug was so sweet...I watched it so many times!!
If I were able to make good sentences in english, I would have said that...
Thank you Jems!!

I can not stop watchin it, i just love the way they just go to each other, its so sweet, no word needed to be said! im off to watch it again! :love:

Mad bout Alias said:
I can not stop watchin it, i just love the way they just go to each other, its so sweet, no word needed to be said! im off to watch it again! :love:
me too and i'm still crying a little every time!!

can't wait for next week - although it didnt look like much s/v going on - promo looked good though! hopew e get a major s/v and they just didnt show it! :smiley: that would be cool! :woot:

Yeah that would be cool, they do, do that sometimes! But the hug, i love the hug, i just watched it again and i feel like crying but im forcing myself not to! I hope they get back together soon! I think im gonna watch it a couple more times before i go (which is a few mins)

I just watched it again, and this time i cried! coz i feel so sorry for Syd, she cryin coz she nearly lost Vaughn but the ironic thing is she had lost him to Lauren! They need to get back together! Im watchin it 1 more time and then im goin to bed!

harminder get your ass to bed honey!!!! it won't change!!!! :lol: ;)
she's not gonna be smiling this time!!!!! :P :P

Back