Season 3 best hug ever!

Reminded me of the hug they shared in "The Indicator" ending after Vaughn recovered from that illness where Syd had to "kill" Sloan to get the serum.

i just watched it again... god its soooo... it makes my heart go bum bum bum bum, REALLI fast! lol its so good because its like happy but yet sad... i cry everytime! oh and kusinera11 thanks so much for the song! I love ya! hehe
~Jules ^_^

*sigh*

remember all those great hugs from season 1 and 2? those special s/v moments always tugged at my heartstrings but when i saw them hug this time i almost broke down with happiness.... omg, the song was so amazing, the moment itself was perfection...

not all actors have IT, but michael vartan and jennifer garner definitely do. top that off with the fact that they're two gorgeous people and are very much in love... well, let's just it'll takes loads to top that!

my shipper heart is beating like crazy!

I loved that hug, it reminded me of the Indicator huge and the Box part 1 hug and the COunterAgent hug...except this one was like 10 times better! they're so sweet...I can't wait to see next weeks! I'm gonna watch the last one when I get home from school, and I'm gonna rewind the hug like 5 times! I loved it! ^_^ :love: :love:

Call me obsessed, but I watched the hug again this morning for about 15 times...

I noticed that after Vaughn pulls into the parking spot, Syd turns around. Then she says "Vaughn...". If you watch Michael's mouth, he says something like "I'm here" or "Come here", but it is inaudible.

So sweet! I want a hug like that!

It was the best.... the way they held each other... bodies touching. Such a huge difference from their first kiss in phase one. During that scene their bodies barely touched. You can definitely tell now that they are a couple off screen. :D

This hug was so cute. Really reminded me of the hug in "The Counteragent" in Season 2 after Syd saves Vaughn's life by getting the cure for the virus. In both scenes you can really see how much they mean to eachother. Particularly how much Vaughn means to Sydney. It seems that he is the only one who can truly comfort her. She almost collapses into his arms and lets him hold her. You can really see how much strength she gets from him (even with all the complicated issues that they are currently dealing with). She only really lets her guard down when she is with Vaughn. The chemistry is amazing; I have never seen anything like in on TV or in movies. It truly is one of a kind, which makes it irresistible to watch.

It was nice . . . but all I could think was, shouldn't Vaughn be going OW OW OW!!! He was just stabbed in the shoulder!!!!
:blink:

verdantheart said:
It was nice . . . but all I could think was, shouldn't Vaughn be going OW OW OW!!! He was just stabbed in the shoulder!!!!
hahaha, good call! i didn't even notice that...lol, that's probably why they didn't care, because everyone was too busy going, "Awwwwwww!!!!!!" ;)

iheartalias said:
verdantheart said:
hahaha, good call! i didn't even notice that...lol, that's probably why they didn't care, because everyone was too busy going, "Awwwwwww!!!!!!" ;)
Vaughn probably couldn't feel the pain til after Sydney left... :blush: Awwww

gosh every time i think about it in class i get this stupid grin on my face and every keeps lookin at me...*sigh*..really was great...

iono if this is better than the phase one kiss but its definately a close second...

just found this, yes the hug was adorable. i watched it over and over again. that was just the cutest thing.

erm yeah - i'm spoiled too - although - they did show a hug in the promo - so i guess i knew.
they showed it in the promo? guess i just didnt see it. thats ok, it made it more fun to watch. and jems- what were you doing in here before you saw the eppy?!?! are you crazy?! i made it. no spoilers for me. :P

I swear to God when my roommate and I saw that hug, we were ready to cry. We were like "Awwwwwww" and that made our day!!!
I love Syd and Vaughn together. You know it's only a matter of time till they are back together.

VaughnGurl2003 said:
I swear to God when my roommate and I saw that hug, we were ready to cry. We were like "Awwwwwww" and that made our day!!!
hahaha, same here! the two of us are such saps...we had the same exact reaction...it was actually kinda funny ^_^

Hi,

I have to agree that it was definitely the best hug between Sydney and Vaughn. I have one question that I hope someone has the answer to. Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the very end of the episode.

ok this episode was like a month and a half ago and i am still in love with it. Title doesn't lie... <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>The Best Hug Ever</span>

Back