Season 3 Best Humorous Quote

Which of these quotes was the funniest?

• “Personally, I would have found it anticlimactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultima

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I've lost my keys...Where are they?" - Marshall, "The Two"

• "Hi, honey!" - Vaughn, "Resurrection"

• "You know, holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty." - Vaughn to S

• "This is the men's room." "Who let you in? (Lindsey & Sydney, “Succession”)

• “I thought my story was the number one most insane story of all time. Yours actually tops it.” – Wil

• “Excuse me. Excuse me, hello? Hi... Sydney, uh... (talking slowly) I'm Marshall Flinkman. I work her

• Total voters
omg they were all so funny!!!

but i picked jack from succession cuz that was sooo great

followed closely by 'hi honey'

I loved when Sydney said to Lindsey "Who let you in?" I just found it hilarious the way she said it, and it was a good comeback.

Eek. I love them all. Especially the fortune cookie mock and Sydney's putdown on Lindsay. But I had to give Marshall some credit for his poem.

While I loved the "Who let you in" quote :smiley:lol:smiley:, Marshall's "I've lost my keys" gets me every time! :rotflmao:

seems like I'm the only one so far voting for this, but the quote with Marshall re-introducing himself to Sydney...it still makes me laugh! :lol:

I loved Marshall's little "Awkward!" on Reunion, episode 3x03 I believe... when Marshall walked up to Sydney, Lauren and Vaughn and handed Sydney a CD of all the songs she missed during her 2 missing years.

"Awkward!" LOL.

"We had sushi!" Marshall's little sit-down at the drums in front of Vaughn.

And how about Marshall slapping Sydney's butt on Repercussions!?! HILARIOUS!!!!!

Marshall: Oh, you talkin’ to me? Well, thank you very much. I am lucky…I’m lucky to be born in Texas… and I’m rich enough that a woman this beautiful is willin’ ta share my bed! Gawd!

(Marshall slaps Sydney on the butt. She turns her head to give Marshall a death look. He was smiling but sobers after seeing the look on her face.)

“Personally, I would have found it anticlimactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultimate power, you ended up with a message that you could have acquired from a fortune cookie.”

Definently a great Jack quote. I loved it! And it's so so true. The message could have been way better!

Back