Season 3 Best Humorous Quote

Which of these quotes was the funniest?

• “Personally, I would have found it anticlimactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultima

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I've lost my keys...Where are they?" - Marshall, "The Two"

• "Hi, honey!" - Vaughn, "Resurrection"

• "You know, holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty." - Vaughn to S

• "This is the men's room." "Who let you in? (Lindsey & Sydney, “Succession”)

• “I thought my story was the number one most insane story of all time. Yours actually tops it.” – Wil

• “Excuse me. Excuse me, hello? Hi... Sydney, uh... (talking slowly) I'm Marshall Flinkman. I work her

• Total voters
"I've lost my keys where are they" Marshall cracked me up with this one. But I's have to say I liked the when Sark said can u give me an 8-letter word for arrogant. THat's probably my fave of the whole season.

Men's Room. Sydney and Lindsey. FRELLIN' HILARIOUS!!!
I couldn't vote Jack's comment to Sloane...all the stuff out of Jack Bristow's mouth to Sloane is too funny! Couldn't just vote the one..now if you had an "all the above" that'd be my vote! ;)

Colly E. 🦋

Marshall's poem. Because he is just so great.

But I also have to give credit to Vaughn's snark to Sark. Considering the circumstances, it was pretty snicker-worthy.

“Personally, I would have found it anticlimactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultimate power, you ended up with a message that you could have acquired from a fortune cookie.” – Jack (“Succession”)

This was classic Jack humor.
It had me rolling around on the floor laughing hysterically with tears running down my cheeks!

Go Spydaddy! :lol:

Oh i love them all and found them so funny - but I had togo with Marshall's comment to Syd in the Two - purely because it had everyone in the room with me in stitches - it was just such a typically Marshall thing to say

Personally, I would have found it anticlimactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultimate power, you ended up with a message that you could have acquired from a fortune cookie.” – Jack that's an awesome quote

I was sad.... there isn't the one where Weiss was the Animal Pastor thingy ....that was 3rd season i swear it...but I've Lost my keys where are they ....funny!!

Back