Season 3 Best Humorous Quote

Which of these quotes was the funniest?

• “Personally, I would have found it anticlimactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultima

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I've lost my keys...Where are they?" - Marshall, "The Two"

• "Hi, honey!" - Vaughn, "Resurrection"

• "You know, holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty." - Vaughn to S

• "This is the men's room." "Who let you in? (Lindsey & Sydney, “Succession”)

• “I thought my story was the number one most insane story of all time. Yours actually tops it.” – Wil

• “Excuse me. Excuse me, hello? Hi... Sydney, uh... (talking slowly) I'm Marshall Flinkman. I work her

• Total voters
Marshall's poem. I kept saying that line for a couple days after, pretty much everything Marshall says is funny but that's definitely one of the best.

"You know, holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty." - Vaughn to Sark, "Blood Ties"

made me crack up

Voted for the men's room one...but the puberty one was close behind!!!

One thing: why wasn't Marshall's song to Carrie on here? That was so funny!!!

i liked all of them, but i voted for the "hi im marshall flinkman" because it was so... so marshall.
one that i really liked that wasn't there was when sydney first finds out she has a sister, she goes

Syd: she [nadia] could be an innocent victim!
Jack: With Arvin Sloane and Irina Derevko as her parents? Not likely.
:D

I just loooove that "Hi honey" quote! And he said it so deadpanned and cold! AND SARCASTIC! Gotta love it when he's saracastic!

obviously from my quote at the bottom i picked syd telling of lindsey....that was great. i was like... "ooooo burn!" sydney always knows what to say. lol

I voted for when Vaughn said that sark holding that thing it almost looked like he had hit puberty I love that line :lol:

for some unknown I actually found this funny "I thought my story was the number one most insane story of all time. Yours actually tops it." but I just do I cracked up when Will said it

"You know, holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty." - Vaughn to Sark, "Blood Ties"

oh god i loved that one :lol:

"This is the men's room." "Who let you in? (Lindsey & Sydney, “Succession”)
I hated Lindsey and it was great because he finally got what was coming to him!!!

"This is the men's room." "Who let you in?" I just loved her smart alecky reply! :lol:

But "fortune cookie" was a close second. I loved that one too.

Back