Best Minecraft Let's Plays?

Orthuss

Cadet
Heyas, basically what the title says. Post your favorite let's plays of Minecraft in this thread. Also post your favorite tours of towns and other stuff. Personally there's two I found that I like:

RageGamingVideos' Let's Play: Rage is a guy from England who sounds funny. Nuff said? His let's plays are pretty entertaining. Here's a link to the first episode of his Minecraft Beta let's play.

ICTON Adventures in Minecraft: Okay, it's just a tour. But it's pretty fun to watch. The fact that it's narrated by all sorts of people is definitely a plus. Yes, the videos are on the machinima channel, which I personally don't like. But yeah, it's pretty nice. Here's the link to one of their episodes.

So, people, what are your favorite LPs?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos?feature=chclk#p/c/F60520313D07F366

this one is pretty entertaining. Watch it, it's multiplayer
<

Oh yeah, I'll add one more. Ethoslab, the guy who made EATS, made a let's play. Currently has 6 episodes. The ones he has now feature a really easy to make mob trap, facts about tree farms, and an underwater EATS road. He also has an episode where he switches back to his other world to show an improved EATS intersection. First Episode:

Go watch ones from UberHaxorNova, Kootra, and Gassy mexican. They do them all together so just go to one of their channels. Nova is hilarious though.

Back