Best Moments!

In the finale, when Sydney tells Rachel that she can go home to her family, and Rachel tells her she wants to stay.

Tom/Jack moment?

cant really remember but in reprisal when tom is in russia and is on coms say why he always gets the cold places and jack says because your always late to debrifings.

best weiss and vaughn moment

I am trying to find a sentimental moment but all those come to my mind are the funny dialogues between them. Remember the time Vaughn was lecturing Weiss about not to fall for Nadia so quickkly, making fun of him because of that strange hobby of his, implementing little ships in bottles when he was dumped by his ex-girlfriend the last time.It was hilarious. :lol:

Best Director Chase moment?

umm .. best SD6 moment... tuff one, i guess in The box how even though they want SD6 to breakdown they all help to save it from Cole.

best fatherly moment ( can be any father)

this is a toughy...but i am either going to say when jack is building the crib with syd...i love that scene so much and spydaddy was so funny and cute....or else in eppy ...1... when syd is talking to jack at apo...and she is explaining how she was all alone at her first doctors appt. and how vaughn should have been there...and then jack was like what can i do...and syd says would you come with me to my next appt. and he was like of course...and added a nice touch "syd it's going to be ok!" awwww!!

best season hairstyle (season 1 - shoulder length, season 2 - medium length straight, season 3 - above shoulder length (first half), shoulder length with front bangs (second half), season 4 - long hair with a bit of a wave and side bangs, or season 5 - long (longer than season 4) length)?

One of the best moments was when Nadia told Sydney about her weird dream that she killed Sydney in it and Sydney looked at her as if she knew and Sydney answered her that it is because she knew actually and told her about the prophecy about them.

Best Sydney&Katya moment?

umm not many... but i guess in the end of season 3 when syd sees katya at the dig site and took out the bullets and katya's likke howd u know n she said i didn't

best lauran and syd moment

well there werent any with the real francie but when the evil francie gave him the tie

best sisterly moment ( any sisters)

ummm its also a really sad one but in season 1 when a cia team was in the building and dixon blow it up

best scene in season 4

ooo thats hard! In the last episode when syd ssays she is leaving and then Vaughn chases her and then she finally says yes to the proposal.

Best Anna Espinosa Moment

Back