Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silence Of the lambs

• Other(please write what

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved LOTR! It's probably my all time favorite, but I have so many others (like Last of the Mohicans, Sound of Music...) I could never pick just one!

The Mummy, and The Mummy Returns, and if you really want to know why visit the Odd Things That Deserve Our Attention thread. But The Silence of the Lambs is a classic, and it is definately one of my favorites. "You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed hustling rube, with little taste..." Thats one of my favorite lines, and I could probably recite the whole thing for you but I would probably scare you. ;)

There are so many movies out there is so hard to choose...but LOTR and Silence of the Lambs are in my top 10. and Bridget Jones diary. ive seen that movie so many times.

Irina Bristow said:
The Mummy, and The Mummy Returns, and if you really want to know why visit the Odd Things That Deserve Our Attention thread. But The Silence of the Lambs is a classic, and it is definately one of my favorites. "You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed hustling rube, with little taste..." Thats one of my favorite lines, and I could probably recite the whole thing for you but I would probably scare you. ;)
LOL!!! i wonder why irina?!LOL
none of my favorite favorites are up there so i picked how to lose a guy in ten days, bc that movie is just so funny and i love feel good comedies where the girl gets the guy and the guy is gorgeous!LOL :P ;) :D

ok i chose never been kissed it was soo funny and it had MV in it

but i love the matrix
xmen
daredevil
harry potter
now and then
there are more but it would take forever

Yeah, MVISAHOTTIE I told you to watch it on Friday, but you wouldn't watch! See I told you it was the greatest movie on the planet! I love that Movie, Michael Vartan is SOOO incredible hot. But, we all knew that. And yeah, the Pianist was really good. And NO CRYING IS INVOVLED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back