Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silence Of the lambs

• Other(please write what

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Braveheart was just a great movie. I loved it.
Great acting, Great soundtrack, Great cast, Great Story.
All around great movie. :D

mmm sorry although I loved Chicago and and have a new obsession with gere, I still have to say the bourne identity that was THEY best movie ever
OR the sum of all fears, I loved ben afflek in that....hehe now alls we need to do is get hartnett on alias and it would be eutopia for me

Oh man, there are so many of those on the poll that i love, I can't choose one.

Although, I'm finding I'm like the only one, but I was kind of disappointed with How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I don't know, I mean, it was good and all, but it didn't really do anything for me.

I like everything up there except I Know What You Did Last Summer and Silence of the Lambs. And my list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Okay, I'm done.

~Me :angel2:

Out of those, Silence of the Lambs and Chicago are my favs, but neither is my all-time fav... :confused: I'll vote for other...I don't have 1 fav movie, it's impossible to choose. :P

See MVISAHOTTIE! Four people said Never Been Kissed is their fave movie and no one said Sweet Home Alabama we should have watched THAT at your party. LOL JK SHA was a good movie. You should have stayed up to hear my accent afterwards it was HYSTERICAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back