Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silence Of the lambs

• Other(please write what

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not wait for Matrix Reloaded. ET's going to have a special on it this thursday, so i'm going to have to watch that.

Why isn't LOTR on the poll? I would say my favorite movie is Lord of the Rings, Two Towers a little ahead of FOTR.

I liked all of the choices (except I know what you did last summer, which I have not seen) but Lotr ttt is my favorite movie by far.

oooh yeah anna i agree completely :woot: matrix is high up there... same with equlibrium and whale rider ^_^

but of course lotr is first

best movie is a tough one for sure. if i have to narrow it down to only one i choose "black hawk down". for people that has been in combat and know what its like, this move does EVERYTHING right. my opinion is that its the most professional military movie ever made.

I voted for 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' But my favourite movie ever has to be 'Dances With Wolves' with Kevin Costner. Close second, and fav of the moment, LotR...all of them! :lol:

How on earth could you ever leave out The Matrix Trilogy! those are the best movies and i cant wait for Revolutions!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back