Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silence Of the lambs

• Other(please write what

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are sooo many, but i voted for Never Been Kissed, but I also like Pirates of the Caribbean, Bend it Like Beckham, and my fav movie of all time will always be Simon Birch. :D

PotC, Bend it...both awesome movies!!! :lol: I loved'm both, but I gotta stick with 'Dances with Wolves'. Awesome movie, go check it out! LotR is also awesome! New one in 65 days!!! Aaaargh!!! :thud:

I think it's the X men series (though they totally need to get Jen to play a character in it :D ) or LOTR...haha. I'm more into series movies than movie singles... probly because I can't stand it when the movie just ends and they never are making a "conclusion" to it... that seriously bugs me. lol. Okay, I'm done with my little rant. :P ;) ^_^

I loved Amadeus. It won best pic at the Oscars the year I was born (1984). Thats just a coincidence though. The movie is about the life of the famous composer Mozart. I liked it because it portrayed Mozart as a child-like personality who just happens to be a genius and is the envy of all the other composers because he was so talented at such a young age. He died at 35 a poor man. An amazing story.

(y) Message from a Toronto Cracker (y)

I VOTED "HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS"
I LOVE THAT MOVIE...." i cant eat in front of u....****starts crying****, mi boyfriend thinks im fffaaattt!!!!!!! ****even more crying****
and oh yeah i love daredevil too there mi all time fave movies...
jess
lol
god itza funny.....***HEHEHEHEHE*** :woot:

I love so many of those moives, but if I had to pick a best movie, it would be The Sound of Music. Gotta go with a classic ;)

Skyligrl5 said:
I love so many of those moives, but if I had to pick a best movie, it would be The Sound of Music. Gotta go with a classic ;)
I love that movie too! They don't make movies like that any more : (
Too bad, but still, atleast we have the classics.

:cool: Message from a Toronto Cracker :cool:

i think the princess bridea nd serendipity are two of my most favorite movies.....there are more, but it'd take all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back