Best of 2002

What do you think was the best Alias event of 2002?

• Alias's Season One finale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alias's Season Two Premiere

• Alias is nominated twice for the 2002 Golden Globes

• Alias Gets The Post-Superbowl Spot

• Alias is nominated for eleven Emmys

• Other

• Total voters
I was torn between the finale and the premiere, but I chose the premier b/c we got to see shirtless Vaughn!

~Me :inlove:

img.gif
[/IMG] I chose the premier because it was torture for me to wait an entire summer anticipating the next season! :eek:

i'm very surprised so many ppl put that the Season 2 Premiere was the Best Event of 2002. i thought being nominated for 11 Emmys was outstanding of the Alias cast and crew.

while these are all awesome events, the choice was an easy one. come on! shirtless vaughn! that is priceless, sacred material!!! lol. and you got to meet the mom, find out more on will's situation and all the usual alias stuff. plus it satisfied a summer of waiting!

maybe that's why it wasn't as good for me, cuz i didn't watch Season 1 until halfway thru June and saw the finale the week b4 the Season 2 premiere.

I think that the fact that Alias got the spot after the SuperBowl was the best because getting that spot is impressive and it takes a really good show to get that time slot. But 11 emmys is good too.

I chose the season finale b/c i really though that it was an awesome episode. it looked like alot of effort was put into it, and it left you with alot of thooughts and questions for the next season.

i chose the emmy awards nominations...just because it give the show more credence and a more familiar name for non-viewers. Hopefully higher ratings that way.

Back