Best of the Best Fanfiction Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewii

April 27th
AllAlias is holding it's first Best of the Best Fanfiction Contest. We're looking for your best work to compete against everyone else's best work.

The story should be no more than 15,000 words. For all of you uber-writers, you can submit a few chapters of your story with summaries of what we're not reading.

This contest will close August 15th.

Judging will be based on originality, prose, grammar, theme, setting, plot, and characterization.

There will be winners for each section and an overall winner. The overall winner will receive a copy of Alias Assumed: Sex, Lies, and SD-6 courtesy of BenBella Books.

Please email your entries to fanfiction (at) allalias (dot) com. Please include your AllAlias Name and send the files in .txt or .rtf.

Judges: Please private message Kewii for instructions. Also, if you are interested in judging, please PM Kewii

question:
first, do you want us to email it in a word document?
and second if you do, do you want us to write our AA sn at the top of that word document?

It probably would be best if people gave me their AA name. :D

I think .txt files or .rtf files would be best, so that everyone can read them. I think only people with Word can read .word.

I'll update the rules to reflect.

AUGUST 15th!? :Ph34r: Dude.

Anyway, I have a question...

Can it be fics that have already been posted? :confused:

Ooo, I'd love to enter something...I haven't written a fic in aaaaages, but I fear ideas (and time) are not on my side. Good luck to those who are entering! :smiley:

The idea is to send in stories that you've already written, thats why the deadline is so short.

Yes: You all have to enter. not to mention you guys have nothing to lose, you've already written the stories ^_^

And there's no restrictions on what you enter besides that it can't be more than 15,000 words.

So it can be beta'd, unbeta'd, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back