Best of the Best Fanfiction Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kewii said:
The idea is to send in stories that you've already written, thats why the deadline is so short.
[post="1441166"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh, trust me not to read your post properly :lol:

Awesome ^_^

I'll post a list of what I've received before I close the contest so you guys can make sure it was received.

Everyone else: Get submitting! ^_^ don't make me send him after you: :kicking:

One question, cos I'm still lost even after all this time... :lol:

What if I've only written half of the fic? Can I still enter and submit a summary of the general plot of the rest of it, or should I just enter something else?

:confused:

Here's a list of authors who have submitted:

Here is a list of authors who we have received entries from:
Freelancer21
Bubbles
White_Rabbit
sexcivaughn14
rileylovesalias
the_alliance
lenafan
spy41
jess
skygirl
shotput25ash
Lemon-Krumpitz

If you are not on the list and submitted before August 11th at 7:15, please resubmit.

c'mon people! :kicking: everyone should enter, it doesn't matter if you don't win, it's still fun to do it! and there are some AWESOME writers out there

*waves pom poms* you can do it! :woot:

I'll post another list on the 19th or so to show what entries I've received ^_^

I know I got yours Ali. I think I got yours as well Lauren, but I'd have to double check that ^_^

No, we extended the deadline until the 2oth, so we can get the Death Fic contest done. We posted it on the Site News Page, but I guess not everyone looks there ^_^

sorry to go :eek:fftopic: :blush2: but you closed the other topic and I have a question about the Death contest... do you have a definite date for when you'll announce the judging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back