Best of the Best Fanfiction Contest

Kewii

April 27th
AllAlias is holding it's first Best of the Best Fanfiction Contest. We're looking for your best work to compete against everyone else's best work.

The story should be no more than 15,000 words. For all of you uber-writers, you can submit a few chapters of your story with summaries of what we're not reading.

This contest will close August 15th.

Judging will be based on originality, prose, grammar, theme, setting, plot, and characterization.

There will be winners for each section and an overall winner. The overall winner will receive a copy of Alias Assumed: Sex, Lies, and SD-6 courtesy of BenBella Books.

Please email your entries to fanfiction (at) allalias (dot) com. Please include your AllAlias Name and send the files in .txt or .rtf.

Judges: Please private message Kewii for instructions

I think it would be too confusing if there was more than one story and it would sort of be breaking the one entry per person rule.

Are the stories connected at all?

Well....no. So, the answer is no? I just wanted to be sure of it because I'm putting my entry together now.

Thanx anyway Kewii....

Same here. The only two I feel are even remotely close to worthy are songfics. And I know people frown on those... :P

Question!
As being one of those Uber writers, i want to submit a chapter or two of my fic, now question is that my chapters are really long and I feel that submitting a full chapter I will also be submitting useless stuff, like there might be one scene that I think is really good, but the rest of the chapter is just a lead up to it. Could I submit maybe small excerpts from 2 or 3 chapters along with the synopsis as long as it equals the 1500 words or does it have to be a full chapter?
Thanks
Erin

if you want to break up chapters, that's fine. As long as you don't submit more than 15,000 (you said 1500 in your post) words, it's ok.

The 15,000 words does not include summaries for what we're not judging. The summaries are just there so the judges can better understand whats happening in the sections that are submitted ^_^

Kewii

Back